Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went to the range yesterday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Oct 6, 2004.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i shot the springfield .40 and the glock sub compact .40, i liked the springfield alot better, it fit in my hand well and i was alot mor accurate with it than the glock, and the glock's trigger felt a littl sloppy to, so im thinking this is the gun for me!!!! [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I really like the CZ's. Have you checked them out ?? I know they come in both 9mm and .45's but not sure about .40's. I also don't care for the "feel" of the Glocks.

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

That's nice, I like the accessory rails on those Springfield XP's. The grip safety is a nice feature too.

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Ya i liked it alot i was going to shoot the sig and the HK to but they are a little over my price range

5. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Not too long and I hope to buy two of that exact pistol. One for me and one for the wife. It's important that your backup carry the same caliber right?! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

My next purchase is going to be one of those, or a Glock 23. I don't care for the grip safety, though.

Did you shoot a Glock 23 or 27? I personally think the subcompact Glocks are just a little too small for me. My friend has a Glock 30 and without the extended magazine floor plate it's just too small for me to get my hand on.

Aww man these guns are going to make me broke. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

you dont evan feel the grip safty, its impossible to not hold it to where you cant fire it, i actually liked it alot

8. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

I just got rid of a Glock 23C. Hated that damn thing. Trigger felt worse than anything I had ever fired. You actually had to pull up the slack and then squeeze. Not to mention how rough it was. The XD is far superior IMHO. Also just got rid of a springfield .45 1911 style. That was a nice shooting gun it just didn't carry well.

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

hmm, I'm definitely going to have to shoot one then, cause I shot a glock, and I was impressed, if that springfield is nicer, it's cheaper too, I'll go for it!!

10. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I checked out the XD40 and a Walther in 40 s&w today. I like the Walther way better but its about $100 more...