Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went wheelin thursday

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by balzackks84, Jun 14, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

And it was pretty fun. We started out just cruising on powerline. I had never gone this far on the trail before and it gets pretty tight in some sections. At one point I was about 1/8" away from taking out my passenger side quarter. Then we wandered over to hogs back. Theres a little section off to the right just before the tight/hard stuff starts that I tried. Didn't make it up that too far. It was muddy though and pretty hard. I kinda backed into a tree there and left a lot of sap just aove my rear light and all up the corner of my top. Then we decided that if my buddy could make it up this one section (split a stump and across this amazingly offcamer ravine) that I would suffer the damage the ravine would cause to my drivers side and continue. Well we worked his bronco for a good 45 minutes at this log. He ended up leaving some paint on a tree and bent his winch bumper back. Then we wandered over to Firebreak 5 and as usual it was uneventfull yet still fun taking the harder lines. OH! And I broke my cherry on the rock garden. Only had to back up 3 times which I thought was decent since it was my first shot at it. In here somewhere my tire caught a little too much sheet metal and moved it accordingly. Then we went to Carl's Jr. and stuffed our faces.

It was pretty fun but I didn't get any pics this time. And the wheels were worth their weight in gold in the rock garden. The tire was completely folded over and climbed over stuff I didn't think it would.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

oh yeah..... I worked 10 hours :P

LOL sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait to get this thing rolling

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sounds like you had fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

what PSI were you running? What happend to the backside of 7up? damnit i wish i couldve gone. oh yea, Right on about the rock crawl, We should go there and move some rocks around to see if we can make it a little better ;P

I drove by your work yesterday for the 10 millionth time, and I finally seen your rig parked out there ;P

5. balzackks84

I was running about 8 psi all day. It worked out pretty well. 7up kinda went when my buddy started rubbing on trees and bouncing off of stumps. It got to the point where I was waiting for him to demolish a fender. We decided it best save his dad the heart attack while strangling him.

Yeah I havent been working much due to my school schedule.

6. balzackks84

I still haven't cleaned out your rims /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

lol take all the time you need, I'm getting some custom ones from cybrfire. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Jeremy

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    lol take all the time you need, I'm getting some custom ones from cybrfire.

[/ QUOTE ] Please elaborate.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. balzackks84

What!? My wheels aren't good enough for you now? You weren't saying that a couple nights ago! All men are pigs! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes please elaborate.

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

And I would like to see your rims, they may arouse me and make my nip nips erect.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

post pics so jeremy can see /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. balzackks84

[​IMG]

Your turn /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

price wise, I'm better off buying the rings from him. I don't need 5 sets of rims,LMAO.

So he is making a custom set of rings for me to have welded to my current rims. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll post pics once they get here and get mounted and powder coated.

-Jeremy