Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went wheelin today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Apr 27, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I was dominatin' and modifyin',I was hittin' the wheel stand, totally three wheelin', articulating and devastating, I was tearin it up....Yep, I'm a bad man on a riding lawnmower..... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep, I'm a bad man on a riding Manmower

[/ QUOTE ]

Well! We always suspected. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

what brand lawnmower? whatever it is mines better ! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifwhat size wheel are you runnin ?

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

You know, That looks like a blast! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Figures you would post about your adventures in the "NON 4X4 FOURM" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah the transfer case in the mower is a suckass 203 and I couldn't fix it so I wheeled without the front driveline,Moab here I come.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifyou'll get there one day /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif