Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went wheeling for first time today!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Apr 27, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

me, and some other friends..with my truck, another friends dodge ram..and a jeep wrangler went out and got in some good mud today! had a blast..my truck is coverd in mud..i kicked up some good brown stuff. got my truck stuck half way up the tires..and my friend got his ram stuck trying to pull me out..so we didnt wanna get the jeep stuck to..so his dad came out and pulled us /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif im ganna take some pics tomorrow..and try to get some video footage of it up.

2. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

So youve posted here over 3000 times and you just went wheelin for the first time?!?!?!?!?

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

What's your point? There are plenty of guys that have been here for over 2 years and have never driven their trucks yet...

My Jimmy is currently parked...should I stop posting now? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Give the kid a break...he had a ton of questions when he first registered.

Rene

4. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

Hey, im not putting the kid down, well to tell ya the truth I didnt know he was a kid. I glanced at his profile and saw he apparently owns two 4x4s so I automatically assumed he was old enough to drive. Anyways, have fun wheeling again and dont break to much stuff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

thanx guys lol..i am old enough to drive though..16..(but im still a kid) i have two 4x4's cuase i had those blazers i was working on when i first joined...but that turned out to be to much of a mess...so i bought my truck. im wokring on getting some photos up...it was so fun! i would have taken pics along time ago but i lost the usb cable for my digi camera.

6. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

what kind of camera?
    my Canon A20 was stolen so I could give you the cable if it matched yours

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

its a canon s200 or something like that..

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just went wheeling for the first time this month, after almost 2 years of being a member here, going through 5 4x4's (one I own still), and not even 1,000 posts yet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    me, and some other friends ... got in some good mud ... my truck is covered ... got my truck stuck half way up the tires ... my friend got his ram stuck trying to pull me out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you had a blast!

I bet you can't wait to do it again!!!