Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went wheeling tonight?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 5, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Just got back 10 minutes ago... maybe more who's counting. It was raining alot today so I thought there would be some mud... the time I get up there, 7:00 there is hardly anything! There were some big puddles, 4 inches deep /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I blasted through there and felt like a star /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif But there was no mud or big puddles That made me mad, then at the end when I was turning around on the trail, I hit a big mound of rocks/dirt/grass thing and my mom looked like she was going to sh!t herself. She needs to go out wheeling more with me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It wasn't to exciting though... so no pics /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i took my mom once(GOD I MISS HER) and had a blast. i took her to my favorite spot-FORD AND LOTS- bigburby knows, anyway she had a blast. i got the truck air born and everything. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif we even took her boatin' the non sober way.my mom was cool as hell. she was 59 when she died last year. OK i'm stopping i'm starting to fog up the screen. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Oh, Sorry to hear about your mom /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif She sounds like an awesome mother to have /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. lason

lason 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh, Sorry to hear about your mom /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif She sounds like an awesome mother to have /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, I wish my mom would do things like that with me.

5. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I dont think my mom has ever even ridden in my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    -Harrison

6. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

My condolances on the loss of your mother /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
    I took my 76 year old mother to the doctor last winter in my 82 K20--she's never ridden in a 4x4 before(that I can remember anyway)and I still had the plow on it.I tought she was going to crack the dasboard she was clinging so tightly to it!Her blood pressure was pretty high,and the doctor asked if she had done anything strenuous or if she was nervous about something--she said the ride to his office was scarier than a roller coaster!!.20 minites later he checked again,pressure back to normal.She wont ride in my 4x4's anymore,but she will ride in my C10 pickup,since its alot lower and easier for her to get in--but 99 percent of the time I have to use her dorky dodge caravn! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I blasted through there and felt like a star

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha I remember doing that a long time ago too /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

My mom doesn't like riding in anything I own.

Maybe it's the climb to get in, the junk laying around inside, the doors that don't close right, the seats that are never bolted down right, the shakes, rattles and noises.

Too bad you weren't closer to my "backyard"... I'd take ya out after it rains and you'd be for sure to find some mud. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif http://community.webshots.com/photo/25600373/148980954aoHGgi

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Wow that would be darn fun to wheel in your "backyard" after it rains, mud-o-rama /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif