Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went wheeling w/ a jeeper on saturday...pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by colbystephens, Aug 7, 2006.

1. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

yep. here's some photos. we went up to goat mtn, it's about half way between molalla and estacada, Oregon. not real full-size friendly, but i did just fine. ended up with some real nice pin striping. most of these shots are from just posing in the beautiful location.

here's my rig on a stump... mount hood is in the back ground between the trees. it was so bright out tho, it's kinda faded. we need a UV filter for the camera! :)
    [​IMG]

here's both our trucks
    [​IMG]

and a nice photo of just the scenery
    [​IMG]

here's me overflexing my truck and before i had to adjust the clutch linkage so i could get it out of gear and back down the rock. :doah:i need to get rid of that sway bar! probably wouldn't have had that issue if i didn't have my sway bar. not too bad on the flex tho, given the sway bar and cheap pro-comp all-spring lift.

[​IMG]

and another angle:

[​IMG]

here's a couple shots of our rigs going up a trail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    all in all, a good day. :)

2. fourbyfourforfun

fourbyfourforfun Registered Member

You are a lucky man

You are a lucky lucky man:bow: . I live in Florida and although the fishing and beaches are great. None of it compares to climing a trail with a good truck and a friend to views like that. I can only hope someday when my kids are out of braces, school and my house I can enjoy what you probrably take for granted. I can only add WOOOOW!:o

Fourbyfourforfun

3. dhcomp

dhcomp 3/4 ton status Premium Member

looks good man.

Had to do a double take on teh first picture though, wasn't sure if you had purple rim accents or what......:)

4. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

yeah. i really like purple, so i added that to the wheels... :laugh:

4x4forfun: i cant say for sure that i don't ever take it for granted, but i definitely have an exceptional appreciation creation. to me, that's the purpose behind wheeling - to get out into remote places to see what i believe God has created for us to enjoy. if you ever make it out this way, drop me a PM and we could wheel. ;)

5. fourbyfourforfun

fourbyfourforfun Registered Member

Thanks for the invite :D . But only in my dreams for now. Your not within a 3day weekend distance ya know! Keep posting pic's for us wannabees.:bow:

Fourbyfourforfun