Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went wheeling with another member today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

O2BJimmy picked me up today. He took me out on some trails he knows. Had a good time. By the way, if y'all don't think there are rocks in the Black Hills, y'all better think again. I'm not a crawler, but damn it was fun today. We were only on 3+ rated trails, but for a fairly stock rig, it was a blast. I really should have taken my digital camera along so y'all could see the trails around here. To be honest, this was one of my first times going rock crawling. I think I could get into it. There was so meny other trails off the ones we were on. Damn, I really want my axles in and too get my 38's !!!! I think I may be catching a case of rock fever. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Too funny Z3pr. Ive been a member for only a month but that had to have been the LONGEST post Ive seen ya type /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif catch ya later man

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Watch out, Paul's workin on a novel

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Too funny Z3pr. Ive been a member for only a month but that had to have been the LONGEST post Ive seen ya type /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif catch ya later man

[/ QUOTE ] I had a good time. Would really like too do it again, only next time I'd bring my camera along too get some pics of your rig flexing. The one we got out too see with your left front up on that rock would have been a great pic too post out here. Or just a shot of the trail with all the rocks would be pretty cool too show. Something like the one you posted into the members rides [​IMG] would be cool too.

6. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Sounds like fun....

I wanna commend you for your spelling and grammar in this post... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like fun....

I wanna commend you for your spelling and grammar in this post... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Damn, did I forget too misspell words and use bad grammer ??? I'll try to remembar next times. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif (It's too early, I need too go back to bed.)

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So where were the rocks?

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    So where were the rocks?

[/ QUOTE ] See thread "Wheeling in the Black Hills" here in OT, to see rocks.

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's too much work.........

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    That's too much work.........

[/ QUOTE ]LOL, okay then just click here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif