Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Were can I get Hewlett Packard photosmart 215 driver?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jackyl, Feb 23, 2002.

1. jackyl

jackyl Registered Member

I tried HP website but they charge you for it. Anybody know were I can get it for free

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Call the tech support # for the product and tell them the cd you got was damaged. If the technician that answers won't send it to you for free then talk to their supervisor. If that fails call the HP corporate office and complain to them about and that should work. If the tech support number is long distance the technician may be able to send you a prepaid phone card to reimburse your cost. If all of the above fail PM me and I'll see if I can get a code for you to get the cd's free from the hp software distribution center. I did tech support for hp through a third party contractor for about a year ending 03/00. I know some people who may still work there that can get the free software code but I'm not positive. The first 2 options will probably get you what you want.
    Good luck,
    -Aaron

AGM73k5 - - ajgm1@yahoo.com
    .<a target="_blank" href=http://www.sealandgov.com>-</a>. --- -.. .

3. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.driverguide.com>www.driverguide.com</a>
    Try there and see if they have what you are looking for... also you have to register with them to download and what not... but everybody gets the same name and password

Password- all
    In case you dont want to sign up with them...

Prembird
    [​IMG] <font color=blue> If it aint</font color=blue><font color=red> LOUD </font color=red><font color=blue> Then turn it </font color=blue><font color=red> UP</font color=red> [​IMG]