Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We're coming to Las Vegas this coming week, need any parts delivered?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Stephen, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We\'re coming to Las Vegas this coming week, need any parts delivered?

We're coming down to the SEMA show and bringing a truck and trailer so if anyone wants big stuff delivered, we'll be there. We have some D60/14B combos available, built transfer cases, etc. I know this is kind of late notice but if you want big stuff, we'll be in the area and we're a heck of a lot closer to CA and AZ when we're there than when we're here.

2. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Re: We\'re coming to Las Vegas this coming week, need any parts delivered?

I can watch WALLY for ya while you're gone. I am sure he will need a walk or somethin /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep an eye out for a hoop for my PIAA's for the '03 dmax would ya? If you see one for sale resonably call me or get it for me. Just want a hoop not a guard. I might even wash WALLY for ya if u find one.

3. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Damn it, I'm stuck out in the sands of 29 palms. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Here in a couple weeks I'm gonna be getting a bunch of stuff from ya. Nothing to big thought. Have a good one.

BTW, win a million of two for me while your in Vegas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Hmm, if I come home with a couple $mil, I think you'd better plan on waiting a bit for your parts...