Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Were on our way

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by jimmyjack, May 17, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Were on our way to Martinez to challenge the axle breaker gods again. Wish us luck! This time we're prepared.

2. Erich_in_AZ

Erich_in_AZ 1/2 ton status

"This time we're prepared."

Just saw this and had to laugh. Sorry Jim, but WHY did you feel you had to say THAT??? With your luck, next time maybe you should consider trailering your WHOLE parts Blazer out there, and leave it at the Cottonwood canyon turnoff.
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Mind you Erich, I only dinged the front fender a little bit and I hafta reseal the rear diff. Not bad for a days work. What happened to Don is kind of a blessing I think. He had a badly damaged upper ball joint that needed replacing. I think he's in the process of ditching those 35's for 33's. Hell, he coulda been going 75 on the freeway when that steering arm broke loose. We took Sharon( my wife) along for the ride. She sat up there in the dug out mine in her chair with her beer. I think she had a good time. Anyway, I'll be outside tonight poking around the truck if you wanna come over.

4. Erich_in_AZ

Erich_in_AZ 1/2 ton status

Yeah, that could have been ugly at high speeds! I'm gonna take my alternator core back, then I'll stop by. See you then.