Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WERock Grand National Championships in Fort Worth, TX Sept. 22-24

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by blk87K5, Sep 6, 2006.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

The national finals will be held in Boyd, TX this season. This is the largest competition of the year in all of the rock crawling with the top 100 teams from the east and west coast divisions, including ex pro desert racer Marty Hart, RedBull's Dustin and Becca Webster, Bruce Zellar and Tracy Jordan from MAD Rock Racing, my own team mate and current points leader in rock racing, Weston Blackie, The Pirates of the Rubicon, and many other top teams. Tech inspection will be on Friday evening with the competition on Saturday and Sunday. All of the drivers are really cool to meet and talk to and dont mind answering any kind of question about their rig or driving. Considering the course is only a few hours hours away for many in this forum, I expect many of you might be interested. Admission is $15 per day for adults. The event starts at 10 am both days and should finish completely on Sunday by around 5 pm. We will have over five camera crews and numerous magazines and news papers in attendance for the event. Several vendors in the off road community will be in attendance in the vendor midway giving away free shirts, hats, and stickers.

If anyone would be interested in helping with the event, let me know. You will get free swag, food, admission, etc. There is many things we will need help with to make this event run as smooth as a typical WE Rock event.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

[​IMG]

2. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Just to add, this is in Boyd just north of Fort Worth, South of decator. Theres also a boyd just east of Sherman...

PM sent