Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wes...you got me reminiscing.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, Aug 4, 2003.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

A few years back my better half and I were asleep. First of all just to let you know I'm a heavy sleeper. Anyhow like I said we were asleep and something startled me, I jumped up in a fighting position and yelled out "who's there".
    Well aparently this scared the ol' lady and she sat up. I waited for a few seconds and then asked "Did you hear that?" she kinda giggled and then said "Yeah". As she was responding this horrific smell hit me and in disbelief I asked her if she farted. She busted out laughing and saying "You thought that was someone in the house". "Well hell I dont know what the hell it was all I know is it was loud as hell and woke my a$$ up". For a minute or so I was kinda wondering if I was dreaming, but she wouldn't quit laughing. It finally hit me that she actually farted loud enough to wake me up. Come on... I'm the one thats supposed to prove my manhood with the farting, but that nite I must admit she was truely King.
    Dude memories... sweet(tart) memories.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

When do we get the : puke: icon here..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    A few years back my better half and I were asleep. First of all just to let you know I'm a heavy sleeper. Anyhow like I said we were asleep and something startled me, I jumped up in a fighting position and yelled out "who's there".
    Well aparently this scared the ol' lady and she sat up. I waited for a few seconds and then asked "Did you hear that?" she kinda giggled and then said "Yeah". As she was responding this horrific smell hit me and in disbelief I asked her if she farted. She busted out laughing and saying "You thought that was someone in the house". "Well hell I dont know what the hell it was all I know is it was loud as hell and woke my a$$ up". For a minute or so I was kinda wondering if I was dreaming, but she wouldn't quit laughing. It finally hit me that she actually farted loud enough to wake me up. Come on... I'm the one thats supposed to prove my manhood with the farting, but that nite I must admit she was truely King.
    Dude memories... sweet(tart) memories.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Waaaaaaay too much info here, man! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I still like to fluff the sheets in bed after letting some rip. Just did one last night and plan on doing more tonight! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Women don't fart as often as Men. Therefore, they save it, it build's and build's and build's, and then finally just before She explode's, She let's go instead.

Hence the LOUD noise. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif