Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

West coast parts runs...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Sep 1, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

This weekend (Labor Day Weekend) heading to Spokane, WA and farther north to Cranbrook, B.C. Canada... Then over to the Seattle/Tacoma area. I can haul parts for gas money (typically between $50-75 if it will fit in my pickup) and have room in my pickup /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Next weekend heading down to Sacramento, CA to meet with 90blzr from SoCal and pickup some parts to bring back. Then running thru Bend, Salem, and Portland, OR. Possibly heading up to Seattle/Tacoma if any parts need to go that way. Still have some room to haul parts for gas money (typically between $50-75 if it will fit in my pickup) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

PM me if you need something hauled.

2. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Do you think you can come by and grab that cab next weekend?????

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

As of right now I think so, somewhat planning to do that. Only thing that might change things is if I end up hauling a pickup bed for someone to Seattle.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

cabs, cabs everywhere! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    crabs, crabs everywhere! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

WHAT /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif who has crabs /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif