Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

West GA and N / Central AL guys - Trail Ride in Heflin, AL

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by Lance, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Or anybody else that might be interested. I saw in this month's 4wheel and OffRoad Magazine a trail ride is being organized over in Heflin, AL (which is just east of Anniston, Alabama near the AL/GA state line) on June 28th.

It is being hosted by the Offroad Sportsman Association. You can contact them at 770-478-2257 or you can e-mail them at rokkdancer@aol.com. Is this being organized by one of y'all Georgia folks' club?

I am curious to know if anybody is thinking of going to this or knows something about it. I did't even know there was a location over there to ride, but that is not saying a whole bunch.

I'm going to cross post this with Blazing Trail forum. If it sounds good maybe a few people from here will show.

Lance

2. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Its Cancelled!

I emailed them last week or so, and go the following reply.

"I am sorry, but this trip has been cancelled, due to the manpower needed out of state the previous week in Tennessee. However, if you are going to be in the neighborhood, our group there rides a lot on the weekends. Our group leader in that area is Doug XXXXXX and his phone number is 256-XXX-XXXX. Thanks for your interest!

3. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the heads-up Rob!!!