Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Western PA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Apr 24, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I hate Western PA. Its just I don't know how to put it. What prompts this? I felt like going to the mall. Walk around, have an Auntie Anne Pretzel look at some CDs, video games, and check out the girls that are always there(no idea where they come from cause the ones in this town are scary). It closes at 5:00!!! Its 3:15 now, by the time I get there it would be 3:45-4:00, wow that leaves an hour while everyone is shutting down business. I mean the malls back home close "early" meaning like 8:00 on a sunday. Ugh, whatever. Just ranting about this dreary crappy area. Last night I spent on a friends couch watching a movie enjoying a Yuengling, first thing they said when I walked in was "This town rocks".

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Worst place I ever lived was Danbury, Connecticut. Kind of out there in your vicinity.

Hated that place like there was no tomorrow.

3. dwoods

dwoods 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The mall here closes at 5 some of the big chain stores are open later.

I like it here but I can go ride an atv, hunt, or fish, and some other things to kill time that since your not home you can't do. But WTF is with the weather 80 degs last week and right now its a white out and calling for 6 + inches of snow.

4. patches85

patches85 Registered Member

No s@#t! I was working on my truck today and I was freezing! I live in the middle of PA. :confused:

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah I was driving in near whiteout today. My one friend is from Florida, its driving him crazy :D

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Oh we went to the Monroeville mall. It closed an hour later than the other one. Lots of hot chicks there. This one(completely my type, dark eye shadow, piercings, into tattoos, plays in a band) started talking to me while my buddy was buying shoes. She was into my tattoos and talking about local tattoo shops. My buddies walked away and she was like "well your buddies are leaving so I guess you better go" damn guys. Not sure how interested she was anyway, she worked at the store and probably had to get back to other customers. Eh have to make another trip down there sometime shall see.

7. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Yep, Sundays most places close early on this side of the state. :( Makes it fun when you have a water tank or something similar let go at 5pm on a Sunday..... :D