Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wet Okole seat covers?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by tdcombs, May 26, 2005.

1. tdcombs

tdcombs Registered Member

Anyone have any experience with these? Im contemplating ordering some for my Blazer. I like the fact that they are water proof and not supposed to fade. My blazer sits out with the top off quite a bit in the summer. But they are kind of pricey. Does anyone make a similar product?

2. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

here is another post about them also

wet okole

3. tdcombs

tdcombs Registered Member

Sorry :blush: I normally search, dont know why i didnt this time :confused:

Maybe this one will get some more responses

4. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

thats cool just letting you know

5. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

I've had a set of Wet Okole's for about two years and love them. I ordered mine in plane black for the front and rear seats. It took about a month to get them because they make them when you order. Mine has faded a little but not very noticable. I'm not sure how much I spent but it was between $400-$500.

6. SUB-ZERO

SUB-ZERO 1/2 ton status

I thought they were kind of expensive so a bought the Bestop Jeep seats upholstered in the same wet suit neoprene material.They cost about the same($500 for the pair) as the covers and I got the whole seat not just a cover.They clean up real easy and I adapted them to my original K5 brackets so they tilt.Just my 2$ worth.

7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I took a hard look at them a while back too. I'd be curious to know how they hold up against cuts, i.e. keys sticking out of the pocket, etc. I ended up going with some saddleblanket type covers which really hold up well. But, I have to do it again so I'd reconsider the neoprenes.......

8. SUB-ZERO

SUB-ZERO 1/2 ton status

They seem to be made real well and alot more comfortable(especially wheelin') than the stock buckets.Last weekend they where almost completely covered in mud and I pressure washed them and used a wet dry vac to get the water out and they looked like new again.

9. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

I just called them earlier today for my gmc. They said shiopping and all it would be $512 (front and rear extended cab). This includes the head rests, center console, shipping, and a liftime warranty. They said that if it cuts or tears for any reason they will replace the panel for $12. Not bad when you think of replacing the factory seats. Just my two cents.

10. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

anyone know if they make them for any of the aftermarket seats like mastercraft or corbeau seats race type seats or can they custom make a set?

11. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Friend of mine put them in his jeep (been about 4 years ago). He is not overly happy. The butt wore out from climbing in and out, they faded, and thed stitching came undone. Quality may be better now, I dont know.