Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

We've Been Sneaked Attacked........................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

We\'ve Been Sneaked Attacked........................

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

So the last few months, knowing this part of the country like I do, the absence of Kerry/Edwards signs hasn't been a big surprise. People out here tend to have good common sense when it comes to the man steering the rudder of this ship called America. Today, I was running around town and finally spotted one. Not only that, I saw two other signs within 5 minutes.

I think I know what happened was this.......................

That fight at the bar Saturday night that had the strippers was staged cause they knew all the cops would be there, so the sneaky little liberals could safely sneak around planting their signs................

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: We\'ve Been Sneaked Attacked........................

Wow, interesting theory....but back to the LACK of Kerry support bumper stickers, I don't think i've seen one?! I have seen a lot of anyone but Bush, nothing that outright says Kerry /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I think its a first.

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I've seen 1 Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker, yesterday in fact.

Now that the idea's been floated, I do seem to NOT be seeing many political signs at all.
    I've seen several Bush/Cheney signs in the past few months, 1 Kerry lawn sign yesterday and 1 kerry bumper sticker yesterday.

Maybe people are afraid to display thier colors with it being so heated right now, especially with democrats being so frigging violent this race. I know I don't particularly care for the idea of vandalism on any of my vehicles.

4. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I've got Bush bumper stickers on all my cars.
    I already had to stop one liberal weeny from trying to cover up one cars stickers with Kerry crap.
    Like I wasn't gonna notice that /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    My property manager won't let anyone put up yard signs.
    Which kinda ticks me off, but fewer people messing with each others property out here then,

My Dad has a 2' x 4' sign in his yard (Bush of course) and he's already had several kids from the local liberal arts college try to tear it down.
    Fortunatly the police have been great in his town and taken care of the kids for him.

5. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

The one that pisses me off is the Liberals with the
    " No more bushit "
    Stoopid fawkwads.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i see dozens and dozens of pro-kerry bumper stickers every single day. Welcome to portland oregon, runner-up to Berkley as the new home of the Amerikan euro-loving Communists. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

j

7. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I'm pleased to say I've seen a lot more Bush/Cheny bumper stickers than Kerry.

I've only seen one Kerry lawn sign. It's on the same street that Barbara "Big Lib" Streisand lives on...figures. But thats way down in Malibu, where we've been working. We're pumping another 100yd. deck tomorow.

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Signs Signs everywhere a sign.... I hate those things. They are nothing but litter. And they stay up long after the elections... Does anyone actually think that displaying a sign is going to change someone's mind on who they vote for?

If you want to stick them all over your house or car that's your right but puting these things on public property or abandoned buildings is just plain littering. I can't wait till this stupid fricken election BS is over with. I really don't care who wins anymore. No matter who wins this election, we are down the toilet and no one person can fix it. Bush can't, Kerry can't and Nader can't...

I could fix it... But as Stickseller said, it would cause a nuclear winter... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif But I promise I would do it if I had the chance. The last 24 hours has proven to me that life on this planet does not deserve to live anymore... I think it's time for world cleansing... It's time to pay the rent. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

GWARRRR PARACHUTE CATCHPRHASE, BASELINE ARNGRY REDNECK COMMENT, BAD VIDEO GAME LINE, CRANKY MUMBLING!