Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wha are people thinking when they try to rip someone off???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SCOOBYDANNN, Apr 28, 2002.

1. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Seriously though----This guy is REAL lucky this isnt the Pirate board....there is a thread over there and the guy tried to rip off one of the main guys.....you know what happened----they got the guys address---cell #---home #---and wifes ph#-----and place of work-----after a couple hundred phone calls the guy finally delivers the product---but come awn. I don't do an extreme amount of buying and sellin here or there, but when i do i most certainly dont want to lose $$ or parts---im having hard enough time keeping up w/ my own addiction (the truck). sorry it just really pi$$es me off, cause it makes me weary of who i deal w/---arnt't we supposed to be a family here?

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I live by the old motto, do on to others as you would have them do on to you. I'll trust people, but if someone burns me, I'll let everyone know what happened, and who it was that ripped me off !!!!

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'll assume you're referring to 90blzr's deal...the guilty party needs a serious attitude adjustment and in my opinion should be made to pony up the diference between the ground shipping agreed on and the second day air price that he shipped. If he chooses not to make this good he should be banned from this site and publicly identified.

There is no excuse for that type of behavior here.

Rene

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, I read about the deal 90blzr's going through, that's a little wrong...

I can understand when someone takes a while to send you something, Americans lead busy lives, it's hard to get time sometimes... But for a deal involving someone's payment, you gotta make the time to get that done... I've sent things to members here and my shipping has become kinda delayed, but I've tried to make up for it by adding extra. I really think when it's your fault the shipment is not going as planned, you need to make up for it somehow, certainly not add to the insult by charging back your problem to someone else!!

Hey Dave, it's going in the mail tomorrow, I swear!

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I can understand when someone takes a while to send you something, Americans lead busy lives, it's hard to get time sometimes...

Then don't post things for sale if you don't have the time .... I'm busy as hell but would like to run more e-bay auctions, but since I am busy ....... I don't ..... It wouldn't be fair.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Then don't post things for sale if you don't have the time .... I'm busy as hell but would like to run more e-bay auctions, but since I am busy ....... I don't ..... It wouldn't be fair.

<hr></blockquote>

I hope you don't think it's me 90blzr's having trouble with! I fgollow the same creed of what you say above, rarely sell things because I know I can't complete the transaction timely!!

7. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I sold a small Harley item on ebay once for about 10 bucks. Then I spaced it out completely.. The guy emailed me and asked about it and I was like...Holy Crap!! I forgot. I air shipped the item and refunded his money plus I paid the shipping.. Otherwise my concious would have bothered me. It all stems around a persons moral integrity. The person was delighted and understanding and left a positive feedback.

John

8. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Has this clown's full name made it on the board yet?

Ken H.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

1huge1ton

10. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

No, I mean his REAL name, last name.

Russel ro something. I would like to call him and see what he has to say. Just hear him defend himself like a man, instead of the little weasel he is coming off as.

Ken H.

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Russell Knoche. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif