Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what a bad start to a day....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Dec 13, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

was up until about 2 am last night. Why? cause I have off today and felt like it. So at 7 my boss calls me just about crying and says he fell and hurt the knee he just had surgery on a month or two ago. So great I have to go in to work for the rest of his shift. Half way to the store I get to a spot I usually slow down cause cops like to sit there, I figure, I haven't seen a cop there in a while and I really need to get to work so my boss can go to the hospital. Throttle up a bit instead of slowing down. Bam, cop. He didn't care one bit about my boss, said if he needs to go to the hospital he should have called an ambulance(who would cover the store jackass?). Anyway he did let me off with a non moving violation, which is awesome cause if I would have gotten any points I'd lose my license AGAIN. Ok thats, been my day so far just needed to vent before I try and take a nap then go get my Suburban running.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Woah that sucks!
    Hopefully the rest of the day is better for you!