Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHAT A COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Oct 6, 2003.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anybody else watchin the Monday night game. Just went to O/T. Colts were down by 21 came back to tie it.

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Boooooo /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I know I know /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I'm not a Colts fan or anything it was just an amazing comeback.

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

oh oh... field goal almost kicked /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    Bwahahahaha no good... oh no.. flag !!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR against bucs
    Booooo

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Game summary:

Bucs dominate first 3 quarters.
    Colts come back to tie after a 21 point difference in the beginning of the 4th quarter.
    In OT, Colts PERFECT place kicker misses the kick for the win. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    BUT, the officials say Rice on the Bucs used a player to elevate himself...which he didn't AT ALL! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    Then, on second field goal attempt...it get's tipped, wobbles through the air, bounces off the upright, and through the goal posts. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    Colts win an amazing come-back. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

But seriously, the moral of the story is that both teams suck. Go Packers. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Game summary:

Bucs dominate first 3 quarters.
    Colts come back to tie after a 21 point difference in the beginning of the 4th quarter.
    In OT, Colts PERFECT place kicker misses the kick for the win. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    BUT, the officials say Rice on the Bucs used a player to elevate himself...which he didn't AT ALL! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    Then, on second field goal attempt...it get's tipped, wobbles through the air, bounces off the upright, and through the goal posts. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    Colts win an amazing come-back. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

But seriously, the moral of the story is that both teams suck. Go Packers. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry.. all i heard was blah blah blah i like fudge packers /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

vanderjagt (sp?) aint gonna miss twice.. even if blocked. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif the guy may be a punk or whatever, but hes still the most accurate kicker ever.

j

9. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    John Madden later explained that "If a player runs forward for more that one yard, leaps and lands on another player then he is in violation of the rule" Had he been standing still when he leaped he would have not been in violation.

10. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That call also made up for the BS call when the punter fell down resulting in a first down for the Bucs /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That call also made up for the BS call when the punter fell down resulting in a first down for the Bucs

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i agree that the punter call earlier was totall BS. and the call on the field goal was correct also.. just a stupid rule

12. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Hmmm, I hadn't heard that. I guess he was in violation then. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i understand why they have the rule... but its still pretty stupid. Sounds a lot like the "tuck rule" which is also crap. I know if I was a NFL QB i would pump fake on every single play just after I got the ball so that if I fumbled at ANY time during the play I could just say I was tucking it. btw, can any1 tell that Im a raider fan? lol! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

anyway, gj by Manning and the Colts... that was one hell of a comeback, especially against the Bux D.

j