Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what a (&^*&^( day!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MudNurI, Feb 27, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

AHHHH so MudNurI was suppose to be done yesterday- we get up there, to put the finishing touches on her, radiator grill etc... here's how bad it went

Roy, (guy who owned the blazer) was going to put the 35's on it, since the 33's were balder than bald... I roll them all up from his cellar- around the house, up the hill, to the truck, he goes to get the jack out of the garage (his father owns the garage...) his father locked the door and took the key with him ..never done this before so Roy is a little ticked..okay so its still got the 33's on it. (cant drive it with them).

go to put the mirrors on the new doors....go to the metal pile to find the old doors to get a template of the holes- doors are gone, metal was picked through- and whats missing the damn doors.... no mirrors went on

time to install the headlights- I'm looking at them, notice they are numberd 1A, 2A etc... put them in with 1A at the top 2A at the bottom- works great, till you turn on the lights, highbeams are in the wrong place. okay take them all off, swap them around- snapped 1 of the silver trim rings doing this. day is getting "better"...

go to put the radiator in- one of the rubber's is missing from the bottom- where it sets...think we can find it ??? NOT likely- no radiator goes in...

time to get the oil sending unit out- its leaking- find two (see post in main forum)...1 is avail, the other has to be ordered. WONDERFUL!

figure I'll fix teh connector for the rear window- can't find the wire strippers/crimpers...spend 45 minutes looking, they were in my back pocket the entire time GREAT!

decide to check the new grill I got from Jim on for size- doesnt fit... to new for my truck- EVEN BETTER!

time to tighten the bolts up front in the radiator support for the body lift- snap a craftsman socket, and the bolt... go to the John Deere (dont laugh) place to get 2 new ones- better safe than sorry- they dont have the right size, till friday-

decide okay to heck with doing any more, what could possibly go right- take the D/A to get diesel- pimple face freak dumps diesel down the side of my truck... I decided to come home, and stay here !

ever have one of those days?

Brandy

its almost done I can almost drive it..YEAH!
    Duramax running as good as ever- I think its getting jealous!

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about you bad day..

They happen to all of us. Some days are just better than others.

Good luck, and I hope it all turns out ok.

John

<font color=blue>"When all else fails, read the instructions, or get a bigger hammer"</font color=blue>

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Mudnurl:
    "Ever have one of those days?"

I've got one of those lives!

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

That's a normal day for me...lol!

<font color=red>Stupid people shouldn't tell other stupid people how not to be stupid</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Sounds like you need a hot bath, something stronge to drink and a valium. You Poor Thing!

If you didnt build it, it isnt really yours.........
    <a target="_blank" href=http://mandydyer.tripod.com/index.htm>http://mandydyer.tripod.com/index.htm</a>

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[​IMG] ROTFLMFAO!!! [​IMG]

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

figure I'll fix teh connector for the rear window- can't find the wire strippers/crimpers...spend 45 minutes looking, they were in my back pocket the entire time GREAT!

<hr></blockquote>
    Kind of like where the person is searching for his glasses all over the house and just can't find them until someone else tells them the glasses are on top of their head. [​IMG] Man, I love that one!! [​IMG]

BTW, hope your day(s) get(s) better after this. [​IMG]

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

7. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Sounds like somebody's havin a case of the mundays.........LOL

Like em big and topless
    You call THAT...a 4x4....LMAO?