Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What a grand day...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's about time I have a good day and some good news /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I wasn't getting any answers from my HR person or my General Manager at work about my insurance coverage, as far as whether it existed or not... So I went straight to the insurance company, and talked to this awesome cool girl who informed me that my policy was never cancelled, and she has no idea why I was sent Cobra papers because they don't send them out until the policy is cancelled, which mine wasn't. woohooooo for health insurance /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

So then I was talking to my General Manager's wife, who does flower arrangements for the hotel. We were discussing my Ranger and the fact that I have a ridiculously high interest rate of 13.75%, which is 1% higher than with my last financed vehicle through the same credit union... Her husband happened to walk by and she asked him what I should do, because he's some kind of master at that stuff or something... That's when I found out that employees at Little America can become members of a local credit union and get hella good rates on loans and such, and gave me the name and number of the guy I need to call tomorrow morning and see if I can refinance my Ranger and get a somewhat reasonable interest rate /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Now, if I could just get my dang paperwork from the Guard so I can know 100% if I'm allowed to go back instead of being pretty sure, all will be well again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif That's funny, PAYING for a Ranger....

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif