Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What A Great Night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh about 730PM I says to myself, I says "Mable, you need to go to your resteraunt and steal a taco salad"

So I was off

Taco salad was succesfully stolen! ROXXORZ!

I meet my cousin and his wife there, and he has.... ULTRASOUND. So I look at his wife's itty bitty tadpole thingy. Pretty cool. They asked me to hook up thier DVD player. (I ended up blowing them off, I'll catch them tomorrow)

So, Taco Salad deliciously eaten, I go out back and smoke, waiting for my coworker to come by and pick up a dvd. He shows up and we blather on a bit. The cook on duty, my understudy, comes out. I wanted to yell at him, but it was stone cold dead, so, oh well.

(Here comes the Gods Of Chance smiling down on me)

Then I went to get gas. For some reason, the card thing does not want to work. Lahdoooo.... So I have to go inside.

Inside I meet.... MIKE! The only real computer I've built is his, and he says it's the best damn thing he ever bought. He also added a lot of college kids want one now, as thier Dell's are being what they are.... piles. Awesome Sox right there.

So, I'm off, figure I'll go hook up that DVD player. I take a roundabout way and right by the Youth Center there's a gang of skate punks. So I wave and someone is jumping up and down like an idiot waving at me to stop. So I do so and.....

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, THAT GIRL, RIGHT THERE

I hang out with about five boys, the girl, and her friend. Awesome Sox times seven****ingteen. Have a lot of fun. They were all silent for a long time, but RJ worked his ways and I have a gang of skate punks as friends now! I hand off the t shirt and get a nice thank you.... which I should have paid more attention too..... I was busy trying to skateboard.... and falling down. So after the girls doth left, the skate punks and I have discussions about guns, beating off, skateboarding, modern romance, and this one kid who let his dog lick his armpits.... wierd..... I got to draw on a lot of skateboards.

So, they fall out one by one, damn school. I run down to the bowling alley. I was friends in school with the proprieters son, so I'm getting a free beer and a nice conversations. I tell you, drunk middle aged men are funny, and can't bowl. That was great.

Then I went and bugged my mother at the hospital, laughing my ass off at the "no weapons" signs. So that was nice.

Now I'm home. Got an email from her. Nice nice nice....

Working my way towards heaven, fighting off all hell

Ahhhhh I have friends, it's nice

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

:confused: So was the one waving You down the girl We have all been asking You about?
    Now all I can think about is You and that song Skaterboy :haha:

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Funny! Back when I was about Your age I hooked up with this little skater girl. Man was she hot. It was a strange mix but it was cool while it lasted.

5. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

rad girls.... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]