Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What a guy kennyw is!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Sparky87k5, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Just wanted everyone to know that <font color="blue">kennyw </font color> is one fine example of a CK5'r. He picked up my axles in Colorado on Saturday that I got off eBay and took the time to pull the covers off and check them out. Had his wife deliver them last night at 10pm. Beat the heck out of anyone else for speed and price. Thanks kennyw, you're one fine Oregon resident. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> WooHoo! Way to go Kenny! CK5 is great... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

So with the money you saved on shipping, you're gonna spend the $25 for the membership, right? </font color>

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Right on!!! I remember reading the post where he offered to help you out. It's nice to see the Brotherhood taking care of eachother.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Two thumbs up for kennyw!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Wow! I paid up my membership and now just waiting to get back to orange again!

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

kenny is a very nice guy i have bought several things from him /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I would have to agree, I have bought and sold things with him and have met him a few times, and he is a nice guy.

7. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I concur...Kenny is a great guy...on his trip to Colorado, he brought a K20 frame and 56" for me..He even went out of his way to bring them up to Fort Collins which was out of his way by about 90 miles or so...Thanks again Kenny...

Chris

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

It was a busy weekend but I got a FREE short vacation out of it by the time I was done... I went down there to look at a possible future relocation area and found it looks just like where I live now! Dessert close to the mountains. So wont be a problem if/when it is time to relocate again.

Getting the 1950 Chevy 1 ton dump truck to drive over the top of the extra frame was the hardest part /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Drove over 3000 miles in 3 days. Now to get caught up on sleep again...