Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what a night.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eightyone, Mar 13, 2005.

1. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

so, i bought an 83 diesle mercedes about 10 days ago. it broke down the first night i had it, and i fixed it about 5 days ago. so me and my friends decide to visit a girl i know at F.I.T. in new york city. (we live in the middle of long island.) so we head out there in the benz and hang out till about midnight friday night. then we decide its too cold around here, so we just keep drivin south on I95. we get to baltimore maryland around 430 am, and the motor starts to tick and clank, and explodes within 5 seconds. oil is all over the place. luckely, we are about 100 feet past exit 57, so we push the car backwards down the hiway so we can get off at the exit we just passed, and we push it down the exit ramp. once it starts goin down hill, we jump in and coast as far as posible, and then we push alittle farther into a hotel parking lot. we look around and see a bus station across the street. we take everythign we had int he car, wich wasnt much, and walk to the bus station. next bus to new york city is at 8am. so we eat soem breakfast, and hang out untill then. we call a friend to pic us up in new york city when we get back, and we walk around the city untill he gets there. we meat up with him in china town, and drive home. now i have to grab my dads bobcat trailer and his dumptruck, and go get my car after work on monday. oh well, it was fun. now its 6am sunday morning and i havent slept in 48 hours, even tho i got home at 4 pm today. sleeps over rated anyways.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You transported a car with a dumptruck? Sound interesting

3. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

we had a trailer on the dumptruck.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

where on long island are you?

Sounds like one heck of a night. I wouldn't enjoy it but sounds like you found the fun in it.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Dude, that sounds like a heckuva fun night... The kind of fun you don't realize was fun until a couple years later...

Where on LI are you?? I'm around exit 49.

6. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i live in sayville, ext 59 on the express way. yeah, good times had by all. its good to be young and careless.