Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What a Way to Finish off X-Mas Day

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I just got home from the east side of town.

BlazerWheels, ya know the swap meet parking lot right there off 198 just east of Lovers Lane?

Yup, that is where I was wading through the mud and water picking up miscellanous stuff like a 5 year old's presents and various parts like brake pads and a nice console.

Now what would I be doing a thing like that for on a night like this?

Well, y'all remember Bronco Boy? Nice $30G all linked Bronco that ran through some poor guy's lawn at 2 am a few months ago.

Well on his way back from town, he decided it was time for some more illegal wheeling.

Problem was is when he got there, he hopped in the driver's seat and put his stepson in the passenger's seat.

Now his stepson is at the local ER with a fawked up arm, at least he walked away. Stepson's G/F, who's home on leave from Korea also walked away but has a hip injury and last but not least, Bronco Boy is also down at the local ER as a guest of the California Highway Patrol seeing if California Vehicle Code 23152 applies to him this fine evening.

As for the Bronco, there's bent fenders, busted windows, antennae and oil all over. Nothing like seeing such a finely built machine get dragged over from it's top to it's side then through the mud on the side by the tow truck until the tires hit the tow truck bed and it can finally be righted.

2. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Know PH&S 647(f), had to look up California Vehicle Code 23152. What a dumbass.

198, as in Coalinga ?

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Bubba.... you need a camera dang it... [​IMG]

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Know PC 647(f), had to look up California Vehicle Code 23152. What a dumbass.

198, as in Coalinga ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya.

198 as in Visalia.

Last I heard was it was wrote up as a felony, but the occupants, let me digress just for a second. Found out today that his stepson was riding on the console in the middle, no seatbelt. Talk about lucky. No injuries except for the bumps and bruises. Haven't heard what the BAC was yet.

So we have wheeling on private property and the driver was drunk and one not wearing a seatbelt. Guess since it was Christmas the chlorine was unavailable.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Bubba.... you need a camera dang it... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may go take a pic or two of it this weekend after the dumba** gets it out of impound. I really didn't have the heart to take pics last night.

6. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

For the most part, when somebody decides to froad in private property at night, BAC is the reason.

At leats it was in my previopus experiences. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. landsmasher

K2 are you drimking or are you related to Z3PR? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    At leats it was in my previopus experiences. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[hiccup]I mean pervioted experiments [/hiccup]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. landsmasher

10. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

11. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Know PC 647(f), had to look up California Vehicle Code 23152. What a dumbass.

198, as in Coalinga ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya.

[/ QUOTE ]
    OK. Thot it was Public Health & Safety. Learned that one @ UC Irvine Groundhog Day Dance. Never saw anyone dancing, but the campus Police found my friend 3 miles away, face down, in a flower bed.
    [ QUOTE ]

198 as in Visalia.

[/ QUOTE ]
    10-4
    [ QUOTE ]

snip....
    Haven't heard what the BAC was yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Mom used to work the bench at a Hosp lab, BAC samples over ~.08 smelled like alcohol. Testing was a mere formality.
    [ QUOTE ]

So we have wheeling on private property and the driver was drunk and one not wearing a seatbelt. Guess since it was Christmas the chlorine was unavailable.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Set aside for a minute that it wasn't his property and assume it was. Lots of stupidity there, but what laws were broken ? Would the DUI still apply if there were no injuries ?

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    OK. Thot it was Public Health & Safety. Learned that one @ UC Irvine Groundhog Day Dance. Never saw anyone dancing, but the campus Police found my friend 3 miles away, face down, in a flower bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's known only as the Health and Safety Code. Most common knowledge of it is all the drug stuff falls under the H&S Code.

[ QUOTE ]
    Set aside for a minute that it wasn't his property and assume it was. Lots of stupidity there, but what laws were broken ? Would the DUI still apply if there were no injuries ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. We've done it on our property at work.

Now I'm sure we all know someone who is DUI that has been on private property and for the most part, it's probably out in the sticks and there's probably a time or two where they've wrecked with no injuries.

Where this yahoo rolled though there was no chance of them getting away without FD and CHP showing up since the parking lot is off 198 and the street is pretty heavily traveled.