Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what a way to start the day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BIG*RED, May 3, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

so the girlfriend and i went out to dinner last night. on the way home, the blazer decided it didn't like the water and blew the heater hose. :frown1: so i'm dumping water every where, and my purdy engine is covered in anti freeze, as is the car ridding my butt.. :D and of course there are no part stores on the side of the freeway, and the extra hose i have in the back of my truck is about 6 inches to short..of course..so i limp it to a gas station, and wrapped the hose in a bunch of duct tape, 'cause thats all i could find, and get it back home.
    then about 3am, both of us are praying to the porcelin gods, swearing that we will never ever go back to the restaurant that we ate at. once both of our stomachs were empty, we laid in bed, and took turns rubbing each others bellys..both of us hurting pretty bad. and finally we fall asleep about 6am.
    then at 8am there is a knock/pound on my front door. i feel like crap, and look over at my girlfriend and she isn't doing much better. i answer the door, wearing nothing but my boxers, and i'm looking pretty nasty, and its the freaking realator and 9 other people. i said "what the hell is this?" and he replies, i know i didn't call and let you know i was gonna show the place, but we were in the area, and thought we could just stop by. i look around the house, and its a mess from last nights puke fest, i glance in my bed room, and my gf, is laying in bed of top of the sheets and blankets in nothing but a g-string, and really not feeling well. so i let them in, and close the bed room door. and waitied till they all left then went out and complealty chewed out and went off on the realator...argh..what a way to start the day..two hours of crappy sleep, idoits at my door, gf, still sick. argh! ok i'm done venting...thanks

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Mybe you should have left the bedroom door open- that would have truly embarrassed the realtor.

Did you get an offer?

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Prolly would have got an offer of some sort if he had left the BR door open :D

Rene

4. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

lol, i thought about leaving the bedroom door open...and who knows if an offer was made, i just rent the place. i'm hoping noone makes an offer, 'cause if they do i have to move :(