Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What a week!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by denver75k5, Mar 13, 2002.

1. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

Hey everyone!! If your like me you all are rushing to get the truck ready for the moab thing!!! as for me I just got a new Tranny (cracked it), Installed my NP205, both new driveshafts,and (hehe) Fuel Injection. man,,,cant wait to start building my D60 & 14 bolt. Any one wanna come over and help for a case of beer????

2. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

Ooo! I'll help! You doing all this this coming weekend, or what?

Let me know. I'll probably have the wife and kid in tow, if that's OK... She'd kill me if I didn't get her out of the house.

I was planning on doing my front brakes, but it would be in the mountians at my friend's place, and it's going to be COLD up there this weekend. I guess I'll do them later.

Let me know when and where.

3. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Hey TJ...I can provide you with some extra beer if you let me help you wrench on your rig /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Chris

4. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a good time to me! I'm still workin on that 400 SBC you gave me the intake for!!