Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What a wife I have!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by teamhickman, Aug 30, 2005.

1. teamhickman

teamhickman 1/2 ton status

Well, my wonderful wife was out running around today and found it in her heart to stop by 4-wheeler’s on Washington and pic up a copy of Dust to Glory and 2004 RTCC…..Man I love this women :bow:

Dust to Glory was outstanding!!!!! If you haven’t seen I would highly recommend it!!!!!! It’s without a doubt the best documentary I have ever seen concerning motor sports…second only to “On any Sunday”.

2004 RTCC was pretty good as well, a typical 4-wheeler production but still had some decent action.

If anyone local wants to get a look at either of these, let me know.

Andrew

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well how cool is that for you?!

Oh and I like your sig line too. I think I'm about there with the way things have been goin lately. :(

Hopefully, next month'll be better. :crazy:

On the subject of better, how're you doin?

3. teamhickman

teamhickman 1/2 ton status

LOL....it has been a pretty rough month :doah:

Thanks for asking........things are going well for me...still a little "Winded" if I do to much but according to the doctors, that will go away in about a month.

I'm with you and hope that next month will be better :waytogo:

Do you have plans for the holiday weekend? We're heading out to the in-laws ranch while they are out of town to feed and water the horses....on a positive note, they are considering letting us rent out their guest house. It would be great, lots of room, horses and a shop so i could work on the blazer. I don't know, we'll have to see what happens.

My "sig" means a lot to me, as you mentioned, I can't begin to tell you how many times I felt like "Raising the black flag and start kicking ass".

Andrew

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well good for you! I'm glad you're making progress and what not.

I'd love to join you out at your in-laws house but we're headin up to the north land to cool off, relatively speaking, at my parents cabin.

Hell I haven't worked a horse in I don't know how long. I miss them critters. Some day we'll have a place that I can keep a colt and train him/her up the way I think it should be done.

Ah well.

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

A good wife is hard to find . Seems ours may be cut from a simmilar mold . Mine has bought me a hi-lift , strap , compressor and air tools , PS2 , list goes on .

God I love good women .

Also I am glad your recuperating well :D