Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what another f-ed weekend...and this time it wasent even my bad luck!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Well started off good...friday night sittin around and decided we were goin to throw a party saturday night...hadent had once since feburary when i almost got my ass kicked at the last one so i put a stop to the partys for awhile...well so saturday rolls around and we jump in my room mates jeep to make the trek to costco to pick up the o-mighty party supplies..get all the required things and head back to lodi...almost get home and i get a phone call...its my mom on the phone....she goes on to tell me my brother was in a wreck on 580 in livermore...single car wreck went flyin off the freeway into the wall..tashed the truck good...he was driving a (dentonis truck works truck too..hehe and his 2nd wreck in it in 3 days but anyway back to the story) he dident get hurt but he is a diabetic and he had a insulen reaction and that is why he crashed..so my mom picks me up (since i cant drive either as most of ya know) so anyway he gets takin to the hospital in pleasinton..so we head over to pick him up...he is fine...just grumpy as all hell....because....he lost his licence too!...my ride to school cant drive anymore either..so we are both f-ed now.....so anyway...now we are both bumin rides...this sucks a fat one..all thanks to good ol-dmv...ya gota love that place /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Damm you need to quit with that bad luck stuff...lol
    But glad to hear it wasnt you in a wreck , and glad to hear that your brother is ok...
    Again like last time if you need a ride give me a holler...later mike

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

At least it wasn't you. Sorry your brother lost his license but at least he's OK.

David

4. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i know a Witch Doctor that can help lift the curse off you. all we need is a goat, whipped creame, a turkey baster and pineapples. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

PM me

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

you really know one?? sweet...i know just the person to talk to about gettin a goat....hey kidjethro...can i borrow one of your goats?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    hey kidjethro...can i borrow one of your goats??

[/ QUOTE ]
    LMFAO.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    hey kidjethro...can i borrow one of your goats??

[/ QUOTE ]

NO DAMMIT!! You cannot borrow one of my goats! They are MY goats, and they are very picky about the company they keep. I wish you homo's would leave me and my goats alone.....We deserve peace too dammit.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

awe please...ill be your best friend! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Zeus33rd

NO!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

sniff sniff please...i need a goat baaaaadly...i am gettin tired of my hand /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Zeus33rd

The ONLY way I would consider this, is if you paid a Goat Rental fee of $500 a night...My Goats are nothin but the best, So they deserve to be paid well.

12. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ah man...geez...thats a bit steep of a price...how about..500 for 2 nights...thats the best i can do /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Zeus33rd

No deal dude. WhenI said $500 I didn't mean $500 OBO. or $500 open to negotiation.....That mean $500 FIRM. Take it or leave it. It's all about supply and demand.....I've got the supply, You've got the demand. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

14. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well..hum...who are the other keepers of the o-mighty goats...how about....hum...hey gokartergo...dont you have some goats around there! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif shoot i gota pick up a door anyway so i could just borrow a goat at the same time! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Zeus33rd

Well, I'm sad to see that you think your buisness would better off elsewhere, My Goat's are all top notch. You won't find better anywhere. Your loss wanker boy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I think UseYourBlinker has some goats still around his place.
    But... KidJethros goats are some top of the line pieces of..... uhh.... art.
    Trust me i've had em both.
    Go on chaz. it'll be the best $500 bucks you ever spent.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

We only have sheep around here..They are cheap and easy... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

18. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well...sheep might work...have to talk to zack on that one..how cheep is cheep... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Midnight run cheap...There right next door..But I have a special one and you can't take that one.. She is mine.

20. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Naaa, dan's sheep aren't nothin too special.

Savage1 has some ferrets you might be intersted in...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif