Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What are the rules , Mudzer ???

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by ColAdo82K5, Jul 6, 2002.

1. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

Oh great and all powerful mudzer...what are the rules to our new kick ass forum ? can i put for sale stuff here or is that to crowding the space up ? Having a local forum gives us to give first shot to the local boys for parts selling ..what do you say ?
    Blake

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Not that I am an authority here, BUT...

No stuff for sale (use the sale forums) /forums/images/icons/grin.gif , and ante up for a CK5 membership before August 1st, since club forums will be for "members only" then.

Thanks for stopping in!

-Dan

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

As Dan said, we should use the For Sale and Wanted forums for posting items for sale. Also, we should use the Garage and Non 4x4 Issues forums for technical issues and non-technical issues. I would like for this forum to mainly be used for posting future runs and getting people in this area together. I am sure that's how Steve Fox intended these forums to be used. I will post something about "rules" soon, but for the most part - these should be the only guidelines we should follow. As long as things are posted in good taste, we sholdnt have any major guidelines. As Dan said, get a membership so you will not be left out. You can still read, but you will not be able to post.

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Anybody wanna buy a D60 front axle? /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Look at Westy, ALREADY pressing the lines... suprise, suprise! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

-Dan

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm guilty as charged!! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif