Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What are y'all Georgia Boys doing these days?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudzer, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

What are y\'all Georgia Boys doing these days?

I haven't heard from Keith, Grim and Depdog much. You guys getting ready for the K5 run at Tellico? I saw some pics of your rigs a while back - any new mods? Just curious. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Re: What are y\'all Georgia Boys doing these days?

I have been doing some flying, and a whole lot of coughing and hacking. Got an upper resp. infection and just as I am getting over that I got the flu from my kids.

I have not wheeled in 2 months and am starting to get ready for the Tellico K5 run.

Depdog

3. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

well depdog is gonna help me with some through the bed shock mounts, that is if it ever stops raining /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i should have my POS driveable for tellico even if i'm still on 31 at's. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

oh oh oh!!!! i can tell you!!! i cant go to the CK5 run because of a boy scout event, and my truck is dead (blown motor) and it ahs been in the shop for over a month, and they had all the parts when they had us bring in the truck. it sux!!!

my other truck has sat for who knows how long and it dont work neiher. working would be my enxt mod!!!

5. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Trying to work on the blazer so I can go to Tellico. Got a long list of new things. Details later /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

workin like a dog here...drivin the blazer about 1000 miles a week though.. gesh

7. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

Me an 72THING are gearing up for Tellico. He is putting a crank in his motor and just finished his onboard air. I'm putting Tuff Country springs on the rear of my truck, replacing the bed, building a rear bumper, and putting in a tranny(see my other post).

8. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

yeah i been down about a month now from the tranny but ive been working on other things while this happed like rasied my back bumper up and raising my step bars up and then finally going to get that TH350 tomarrow i hope....ive been on my Spring Break 03 from Griff tech since last week till wed next week Drinkin everyday and partying its been fun but now its time to work on the truck... /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net and then the Bar hopping web page my step bro made www.playersplaces.com

9. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Sniff sniff... do I smell someone recruiting for the Midwest K5 Thing Run? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Dan

10. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Be sure and update us - It seems you are always about 2 steps ahead of Me on the mods! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Im hoping to put my TH350 on wed or tonight as long as the Torque Converter got to TPU like it should and i got to get a universal detent cable and some vacume line off the engine to it. Its got heavy duty everything should hit pretty good when i want it too hopefully barking the brodies on shifts. Got a B&M deep Trans. pan and getting a big cooler for it too. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroad.8m.net