Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what bead lock kit are you running?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yunit, Mar 17, 2004.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I am pretty much set on the Sky Manufacturing kit, seems to be the best bang for your buck. Comes with a steel inner ring, 6061 aluminum outer ring, and counter sunk hardware. Anyone have any experience with other kit's? The rockstomper it is nice, but is $30 more per wheel than Sky.

Sky kit.

[​IMG]

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I have seen the Sky locs in person and they are a top quality part. I ended up going with the cybrfire kit. custom burned and I perfer steel rings over the aluminum.

3. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

I will be running a set from Cyberfire on here once they get back from laser cutting they are bad ass I would put up a drawing but not sure if he wants it out yet. Just a hint they are 3d in design as far as the back and front plates.

4. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Thanks for the compliments. New design is coming very soon. Really slick and allows a few more options than the normal beadlock. This design will end up on my daily driver for certain. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

If you have beadlocks on a mall rig, does that make you mall rated? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

We don't have a mall. Could they make it WalMart rated? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Like the looks of yours Kert. Someday.

6. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

OH what I would like to do in the Wal mart parking lot...Let's not go there!!!