Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What bloody application number??!!??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Brian 89KBlazer, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Man oh man!!! Just got off the phone with Energy Suspension's tech line. They can't tell me what application numbers to use for the engine mount inserts & the tranfer case mount.

It seems from their site that for my '89 with NP241; I'd use the 3-1116 Engine mounts & the 3-1129 transfer case mount.

Can anyone confirm these numbers for me before I order the wrong parts??!!??

Thanks

Brian
    89KBlazer

Build it Right or Don't build it at all!!

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Can't confirm Energy's numbers, but might want to try ORD for the transfer case mount - might be less $$ and for sure Stephen will know which part number to sell you. Got mine from him.

Not sure on the engine inserts at all. Sorry.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>

3. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

GET ORDS MOTOR MOUNTS TOO !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Talk about someone reading back through the posts!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I was wondering what the hell someone was doing using my login name!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Man Andy; you must have done some reading to get back to a post from February 2000! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyway; since I never did confirm it; they're the correct application for the 1989 Blazer with the TBI 350 &amp; the 700R4 or the TH400. As for motor mounts; I used the stock clamshells &amp; fabricated my own engine crossmember out of 2x4 3/16" wall tubing. The reason it's so beefy is that it's one of the crossmembers that holds together the new frame I fabbed. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So if anyone is looking for new mounts; these are the ones you need.

In the meantime; I've bought a fair bit off Stephen Watson at ORD &amp; he's AWESOME to deal with! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Awesome parts &amp; excellent service!

5. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

WASNT ME !!! i was just reading the who is online page like i aiwasy do to who is reading what and i saw this and well yeah /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif