Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What can I do with theses things????????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 79Stomper, Sep 28, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ANYTHING I WANT TOO. Wish I was back at home to have this thing put together with all of the new parts I have scattered about. Me and the /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif (aka my little friend) going to have some fun in December. Plus I need to /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif on the locks and find someone with a bender to start on the cage. Sorry guys just had to let you all know.

Have you all ever missed your truck? I have been away for a week and it is killing me. I try to tell people about my truck and they just give me this deer in the headlights look like I am some kind of idiot. Some people just don't understand out "PASSION OF THE TRUCK".

James
    currently located in SOCAL /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Where are you at that's so bad, yet you get to use the computer? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 79Stomper

Away from the Stomper and in the middle of the desert with all of this prime wheeling space. Even though I was just out here a year ago with my truck but I am in a pretty good location to make the Blazer Bash if I had my truck here.

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Away from the Stomper and in the middle of the desert with all of this prime wheeling space. Even though I was just out here a year ago with my truck but I am in a pretty good location to make the Blazer Bash if I had my truck here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there last year and it sucks, I feel your pain. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. dcell152

dcell152 Registered Member

I know your pain, I'm there to. I get the same look. I'll be here till febuary.

6. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

29 palsms? we never got any pc use you lucky bastards. artillery wasnt given any rights. lol

like the beadloacks.

ps. i dont miss that desert much.

semper fi

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I know your pain, I'm there to. I get the same look. I'll be here till febuary.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You're in a different kind of pain. You're in a different country where people have a bad babit of shooting things at you.
    He's in Southern California.....well, maybe it is the same /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

After seeing those hawgs again, I think they will go better with the overall look of your truck than any other tire. They have kind of a military look about them. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 79Stomper

Yeah they do kind of have that Goodyear look to them. I never even thought about that, I just didn't want the 35's anymore. Which they look funny because I had to /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif the rear corners off to fit the body armor and the 35's are completely exposed.(meanin the rear of the body is right above the top of the 35's) Can't wait to get back home and get it all put together.
    I have a set of 15x12 rims wit 3" backspacing, I am going to put the beadlocks on. Not sure of the brand but similar to my Rockstomper d window ones except they have the holes in them. Will have my tires sticking out a little more so I will have to do some more /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif to some wheel wells.

By the way, thanks Cyberfire for the beadlocks. Can't wait to get them put on.

James

10. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I bet somebodys foot is itching.

11. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

You doing CAX? Or are they calling it something else now?

Enjoy the Stumps; Lord knows I won't miss that place...

12. down4thakrown

down4thakrown 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]
    as for the marine stuff whats the size? u could try to use them as a bead brace

13. 79Stomper

Sorry for the long delay in response, but that is just the outer rings, inner rings are there but not pictured. Going to be a complete set of beadlocks for the Stomper to go along with the design of her.