Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What criminals do when you take away guns

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Sep 18, 2005.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Across the pond, handguns are illegal - thefts still occur. Look here. Read carefully.

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

funny because you can get airgun that are replicas of the origonals in some cases made by the same company, like the walther cp99 i have looks exactly the same, i ordered it through a suplyer in england, and the air gum mags i have are from there so they are avalable.

at least he was thinking or not:wink1:

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

They took away our handguns because of 2 terrible incidents which involved shooters who shouldn't have still had their guns, but did because of police errors. (our gun licencing laws have always been really strict).
    So as a knee jerk reaction (there was an election looming) they banned hand gun ownership.
    Immediatly gun crime started to rise (less chance of someone shooting back when the legal and trained shooters are disarmed!). Gun crime is totally out of control now. Illegal firearms are a fashion accesory for the kids and punks .
    This kind of crap goes on all the time even with fake or toy guns.
    If some jerk came into my shop and pulled a gun it had better be real or he'll spend a long time at A&E getting it removed from somewhere very personal.

4. cbbr

After I read the story it dawned on me that toy guns were probably a common thing for hold-ups. I wasn't poking fun at you guys, just the fact that anyone would be stupid enough to attempt a holdup with a toy gun. ;)

5. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Sad fact is, it's not so stupid to holdup a store with a toy gun, when you KNOW there's not a real gun behind the counter...

6. cbbr

Amen.