Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What did I miss???

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Goose, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

Okay, I was a daily addict to CK5 for about 19 months when I bought a house and got a new car. Things backed up and I stopped the 3 times a day CK5 thing. I checked back in every once in a while, but now, I sign in and I have 3002 posts to read in one forum alone.

Real quick, what did I miss. lol!

2. Overkill

Overkill 1/2 ton status

Not much, only almost everything in the past few months, LOL

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

How far back to you want me to go??LOL I could tell ya/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

basicly Steve built a garage so we can sit out there and drink and BS.
    then you have your run of the mill, starter problems, break ins/thieft, 3/4 ton and 1 ton upgrades, u-joint number, what tires, what clutch, what gears, should I get a locker...post. Then the PNW people formed a 2 Chapter Club, Oregon Based and a Washington Based group. Theres also a So Cal big dawgs group and I believe the Nor-Cal peeps are forming one too. We are adding about 10 or so people to the site a day!/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    ***Moab update*** Steve has 4xvideo covering Moab for us.
    Esteban painted his truck(looks sweet!)
    Zakk is hacking his up for 39.5(looks sweet!)
    Greg72 is now a MOD./forums/images/icons/tongue.gif but after what he did to his "extra" frame he needs to spend more time on here instead,LOL
    Dblazer just listed his mods he has done in his down time from the site(BTW did he post pics yet???)
    Lots of K5's and other vehicles are up for sale.

Did I miss anything???

4. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

Cool beans, it's starting to warm up and I'm getting the itch to start on my K5 again. It runs and all, but now I have a garage and I just bought a butt load of tools. This may be the summer of fun for the K5.