Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What do ya have to be happy about?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Jun 29, 2004.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Post up.
    My wife loves me and my kids respect me, the dogs shut up when I tell em.
    Lifes fine by me what about you?

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I will be getting a engine/tranny/x-case in august to begin the blazer build up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

1. I will become a US Marine this fall
    2. I get laid on a daily basis
    3. I'm gonna get piss drunk in Reno on Thurs
    4. I have high speed internet

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have a few of the things I wanted, and I have a roof over my head.

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

1) I got to hear My Babes heart beat for the first time yesterday.
    2) I just made a good deal to sell some parts here on CK5
    3) Unlike Blazerguy I do not have to masterbate on a daily basis to claim that I get it on a daily basis.
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I just bought a 3/4 ton for $300

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Been maried to my high school sweetheart for 14+ years and we have 2 beautiful girls.

Life is good! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

Got a wife who understands the K5 thing, mom dad and sis as well as a nice house to look forward to when I get home from this terrible dust hole, and the www.coloradok5.com forums to look at when I get a chance to keep the sanity wish you guys would post more pic's though!!! oh and a country that lets us have all these thing any way we like'em!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Fuk you! [​IMG]

10. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

The fact that I an here today and alive, I have dreams and if I am still here tommaro that will be one day closser to reaching them /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

-shawn

also I was born under this... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

what else do I need?

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Wife, kids and dog love and respect me /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif. I have my health and a job that allows me to be home every night (after 5 years of traveling 3-4 nights a week). Life is good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I drank myself into a fog every night for the last 12 years and when I stopped, I realized,I gots lots a cool sh!t.......So My advice to anyone is to drink your fill cause when you wake up you have everything you ever wanted right in front of you.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Oh, and also a family that loves me. and enough food to keep me growing. and a roof over my family.

15. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i have this to be happy about: after 10 years of being single i finally found someone i am perfectly compatible with, not only does she understand my hobby she supports it by helping me buy some more toys and a tow rig /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

i have had custody of my 2 girls for 10 years and they love me and my fiancee and she loves them as if they were her own /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i have a list of toys that borders on insane: /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

88 k5 runs, is currently sitting on 4 inches of lift and a 3 inch body lift on a 12 bolt rear geared at 3.07 and a 10 bolt front geared at 3.42 with 36" tsl's; but i have one ton 5.13's with detroits to go in it, custom bumpers, 38 inch TSL radials, ect

83 k5 runs, is currently sitting on ? inches of lift with a 14 bolt rear and dana 60 front with crossover geared at 4.10 with 38" tsl/sx's, but no driveshafts; found some, just need them shortened

79 k5 runs, is currently sitting on 12 inches of lift with 39.5" boggers and a 14 bolt and dana 44 geared at 4.10, it is VERY rusty and has no driveshafts

87 k10 runs, is currently sitting on 8 inches of lift and a 3 inch body lift, did have 39.5 boggers (on fulltopblazer's rig now) has a busted rear 10 bolt geared at 3.73 if i remember correctly, going to get dropped some and different tires

86 m1008 runs, is currently sitting at stock heigth (although i do have the parts and tires for it) but alas, after moving up here i can't find the keys to it

87 xj runs, currently has 6.5 inches of lift on a dana 30 front and ford 8.8 rear geared at 4.56, i went wheeling in this one in december, but it overheats and the alternator is out; but have a completely rebuilt 4.0 for it

83 fj60 runs, but just recently the clutch went out, (i think), it has an advance adapters overdrive between the 350 and toy transmission and will not go into gear, it sits on 36" tsl radials

others:
    88 xj runs, has 3 inch lift and some 30's, overheats and needs an alignment

80 k20 runs, supposedly sold for 2 years now, never seen any money yet though

86 m1028, bought as a project/parts and still sits as i bought it

79 k5, bought as a project/parts and still sits as i bought it

74 k5, bought as a project/parts and still sits as i bought it

79 k10, bought for parts

75 k10, bought for parts

87 burb, bought for parts

newly aquired:

86 samurai on 33's

91 xj on dana 44's front and rear on 36's

95 3/5 ton 6.5 turbo diesel tow rig

cars:

2003 saturn L300

2000 saturn SL-2

1994 saturn SL-2 (bad engine, overheated)

1983 bonneville (ghetto mobile, for sale)

plus more tires and parts than most 4wd stores /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

now if i can maybe transfer to a different town; get off the night shift and buy a bigger house for the fiancee; then life couldn't get any better /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

16. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

well good lord, i think youre givin mountainexplorer a run for his money!

i have food, a roof, a truck that runs (reluctantly sometimes), a beach, a surfboard, and all day to sit in front of the computer because i am a bum. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

edit: oh yea, and a t-shirt on my head because i got halfway through taking it off and got bored. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

17. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

Well, lets see, I have a Wife that loves me and does not care about Me spending money on my hobbies, roof over my head, a shirt on my back, a Job, A dog that always is happy to see me, and a few real good buddies that are like brothers to me, Oh yeah the right to bear arms is cool also /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I'm happy that I have my very own personal mechanic to help me work on the truck:

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I have a nice truck... I have a cute chick who wants to be my girlfriend... I get to live with my parents free of charge, and mom even does laundry /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif... I have a badass job although I can't do it yet... I'll be going to college for free... And Disturbed is blasting in the living room stereo /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh, yeah, I can't forget... I can walk... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif