Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what do ya'll think of my truck?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 87sm465np208, Dec 3, 2002.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

what do ya\'ll think of my truck?

i just figured out how the internet works, heres a link to my truck pictures if your interested, and if you could give me alittle feed back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, just click on the truck, ignore the crazy lookin guy with glasses. web page

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

Re: what do ya\'ll think of my truck?

LIFT IT, stuff it with big tires, and paint it. you have a great platform to start with. all you need now is a fiberglass roof, and have the rear of the cab cut out. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. 87sm465np208

damn, i was thinking about that, but i might want a canvas convertable top /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, i know it wouldnt be good for security, but id be able to put it up when it starts raining, this summer, or when it gets about 70-80 degrees again i wanna take off the doors and drive around with no doors, see what its like, i know i wont be able to have anything on the seat or floor because it will fly out when i turn, but we will see /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    paint it

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't spend a lot of money on that. I wasted a load of cash on my paint job only to trash it on the trails.

5. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I think it's ugly.

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Looks like it has some serious cancer problems! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Mike

8. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

"Just" figured it out, eh? Perhaps if you'd have used a different username you might have gotten away with it. If you had a 94 we'd accuse you of being a SuperSwamperGotLiftGigaWho? but you don't have quite the same kind of antics. Now if you did have the 94.. would you use torsion bar spacers?

So, is this a strip model truck? I amuse myself. I wouldn't have harassed you but you tried to say you "Just.."

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'm not gonna waste time searching...but these pic's have been posted before. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif The truck isn't getting any better looking and i didn't see any new pic's. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Rene

10. 87sm465np208

thats right rusty, very observative of you. yes it is a bone stocker custom delux, rubber floors, 350tbi, sm465, np208, i blew the rear gov-loc 10 bolt, its got a 12 bolt out of a 79 in it now, front 10 bolt, 3.08 gears. i did everything on the truck you seee except the rust and wheels and tires. roll bar was a 40$ find, ligthts were 10$ a piece, front grille gard and lights were free, cb was free, antena was 10$, skid plate was 25$ came with a free rear veiew mirror, i hated those small mirrors, so i put bigger ones on. found a recese hitch off my friends 83, that he was gunna junk anyway. for a custom delux it has A\C dosnt work well, or at all, but it has it, i dont care about the body, it is solid for now, so i really could care less, if the body mounts break off, then it will be an issue, but for now im feel'n fine about the body. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

I thought the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifBut in his replay too you he didn't say anything about makeing the same post again /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Maybe he thought everyone would like the truck more the second time around?/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rene

13. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

14. 87sm465np208

yep, very good. i acheved my goal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. i posted it in the garage, i figure there might be some differnt people in this forum with differnt opinoins, so please if your gunna say somthing, say it about my truck, not my post. and if you have seen this post before, dont read it again and say "well this post looks fimiliar, duuuuuuhh daja vuu /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. be alittle bit more welcomeing, after all we are all here to talk about 1 thing, our 73-87 second generaton chevy 4wd's. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif