Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What do yall think???????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Mud Bath, Dec 11, 2000.

1. Mud Bath

Mud Bath Registered Member

How muck do you think i can sell my 88 blazer for? cant afford to run it(going to college) Its a custom deluxe. New gm 350tbi with approx 30k 160k total, rebuilt trans, new 3.73 gears front and rear with new posi, exc. paint, new vynil floor, cd, new fuel pump, new computer, several emmision related sensors are new, very clean inside and out and under the hood, hi flo cat and glasspack. Its the new for 1988 bright metallic blue w/ black top tinted windows etc. very clean hard to find in this cond. all oppinions are appreciated, if interested let me know

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I'd advertise it for $5500 and expect to get around $5K for it

90K5

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

since you're a friend, ill give you five hundred for it.

J/k!! Id expect at least 5 grand.

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

4. rich'90

rich'90 1/2 ton status

Ask for the world first and see what you get. I would try for $8000 or so and put OBO on it. Someone who wants all the goodys but not thw work of doing it might just pay it.
    Good luck
    Rich

Go heavy or Go home[​IMG]

5. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

Up here in Salt country (Michigan) a clean Blazer is a real find. It would probably sell sell for $7-$8k here. I actually saw a '93 Bronco sell for $20,000 here two years ago. It was in perfect shape, but I still have no idea how that happened.

"If it aint broke...Make it work better!"

6. BUDDY

BUDDY 1/2 ton status

If you want to keep it bad enough you can. Believe me, I know. I just finished college and it was a real struggle, but I kept my blazer all the way through. Got a few small upgrades, (like a bikini top, rollbar, spray-lined wheelwells), but mostly just gas. Oh, and a new tranny, cause mine went out in my freshman year. For me selling or getting rid of it just wasn't an option. I'll likely be buried in it, lol, but seriously, you can keep it if you really want to and imagine how cool it will be when you can afford it.

Just my .02,

Buddy

I've got my dream truck and it's a 72 K-5 that is getting there!!

7. Phyte

Phyte 1/2 ton status

My advise is spend $250 and buy a nice mountain bike. Since your going off to college you will be staying in a dorm(for atleast the first year). I know its a hell of a lot easier to ride your bike to class, then it is to drive a 1/2 mile to class then park 1/4 mile away and walk.

Phyte

8. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Id say about 7K obo my opionin im lookin for a blazer right now but i dont have a whole lot of cash lol so maybe 1500? good luck whatever you do

[​IMG] SlyDog [​IMG]