Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what do you all think?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Oct 23, 2002.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Well I think it is time now. lol Daniel and his wife just nailed the last nail in the coffin of the pnwfs4x4 club. About damn time. lol here is what im thinking for a club. Lets see what you all think. We would have a get-together like once every three months just to bs see whats new with each others rigs and to plan out a few runs. This would be done over pizza and beer or bbqs when the weather is good. The only rules of the club would be.
    1.Tread lightly
    2.No drinking or drugs on a run
    3.Treat others with the same respect you want in return

There is no president or anything. You all have seen how I have moderated this forum since Daniel has left. I think that I have been very fair to people. I myself just want to make friends and go wheeling when I can with mostly full-size rigs. If anyone would like to make a web page we could put pics up and maybe have a blazer of the month on it and videos. I have several videos of people from ck5 that I would like to put up. So tell me what you think and what your ideas are.

2. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sounds fine to me. I just want to go wheeling! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

No , sorry I need to be prez and.... Oh wait yeah I'm in, but the first time someone picks a crappy pizza place I quit.... Oh wait, no thats fine too... Well you too can't join because you both suck and I hate both your wives.... Oh wait, you guy's are awsome and your wives are way cool...I got no complaints....Maybe I can start breakin stuff....HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike , hows it goin bud??? tell Suzie I said hey... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

I'm with Mike (heavymetal) all I want to do is wheel /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I am tired of talking about it at club meetings and not doing it. oh no wait I would rather go to bo-winkles /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. LOL

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That sounds like an excellent plan to me. Let fly with it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I like pizza! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

I'm in! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

first order of business should be the "Buy Jason a Blazer Fund" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You can't go with us Aaron , you have to be with the northern washington wet dogs club....LOL /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Sounds good to me... Just need to get a truck together.

10. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Shannon has moderated this forum as he and I always envisioned the original club concept to be - and should have been - just folks that like to build their trucks, folks that like to wheel, folks that just like to hang. No power struggles. Just like-minded guys/gals doing what they want to do. Enough rules in our world. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let's leave the past behind and only learn from it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The NW group (ALL of the NW) can overcome the holocaust of Daniel and move on............ /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11. mudhog

well said Frank i couldnt agree more /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

All this sounds great as long as I'm prez, gotta go get some 44's for my 1/2 ton axles first.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Stay tuned for the next adventure in " As the 12 bolt snaps" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

13. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Im with cassidy i want to go to bullwinkles and drive go karts instead of my truck....

14. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Sounds good to me, 3 months is cool, There shouldnt be a schedule we have to run on we is it cool to HAve gettogethers whenever people are available?... I also agree with mike and cassidy, all i want to do is wheel, but FIRST all i want to do is get my godamn truck finished

15. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

But, I like PIZZA! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Can I have 48s on my 1/2 ton stuff and kick yer $$$! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You forgot to address me as your royal high falutin prez high knee.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. mudhog

im thinking like every three months ill make a post asking when the best time for everyone is to get together /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif no gavle banging or come to order calls lol just a get together so we can take a look at the mods each of us has done and just to bs and what not /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif and make planes for future runs like the one i have planed at sand lake in june /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif i am also going to try and schedual a ramp day at 4wpw /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif when they did them for obh they had like $75 and $50 gife certificets for the winners /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I second that.... Motion carries....LOL

19. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I obstain!.......... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

20. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

im all for this......as long as someone isnt involved /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif....