Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What do you guys think about this bedliner?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, May 7, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    I'm wanting a light color to keep the interior cool in the summer, so I'm thinking tan to keep with whats left of my tan interior... OR grey because I'm going to paint the outside either bronze met or orange.

I want to do a bedliner kit, spray it in myself because Rhinoliner was $360 for a shortbed... probley $600+ to do firewall to tailgate and side to side. I'll spray it outside in the bottom of the pond (its empty) so I can walk around the edges. There's a couple local guys wanting to do this so I was thinking about get a quantity discount on 3-4 kits and do them one weekend. I like this kit because you can do a light texture (because I have diamond plate floors), medium or std texture, or a rough texture just by adjusting the air pressure.

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif SO what do you think? about $200 for 3 gallon... so that should be enough to do a decent coat to inside of a blazer... alot of prep work /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Rattleguard contains 60% Polyurethane / 40% Epoxy Blend.
    http://www.rattleguard.com
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42927&item=2550376434 <---the auction I'm looking at
    [​IMG]

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

it took less than a gallon to do my shortbed, and the floor of my cab. you should have totally enough. I think the colored bedliners always look pimp