Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what do you guys think of cooper lt tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chrisb420, Jan 2, 2006.

1. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

just looking for a little feedback on a set of cooper lt tires size is 315/75/16, i found these cheap they are a brand new overstock $480.00 set of four delivered to my front door. the company notes they have a/t or m/t available same price. also note that these tires will never see dirt, they will be street only and will see some snow as well. thanks in advance for anybody's input

2. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

I had Cooper's on my '67 Ranchero. I liked them. Their A/T's lok like, or at least used to look like the older Goodyear Wrangler A/T's. Those worked pretty good.

3. norville

norville 1/2 ton status

A stones throw from Pargon Mountaintop Pa
    I had mt's on my J10 they wore well, looked good, balanced good. That's a great price.

bob

4. barneybasher1010

barneybasher1010 1/2 ton status

I have Cooper Discoverers Radial LT 33-12.5-15 on my blazer and they ride good on the road and has lasted good. Also had them in the sand and mud.In sand they are very good, in the mud they clog up fast.

5. Janitorjim8

Janitorjim8 1/2 ton status

i have mastercraft M/T's which is a smaller brand made by cooper, and i am very happy with them. 35x12.50

6. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

thanks for the info guys i think im going to get them for my street tires. i still need to pick up a set mud tires but i gotta get something on there so i can swap in the 14 bolt.