Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What do you think my blazer is worth?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazingjesse, Jan 13, 2003.

1. blazingjesse

blazingjesse 1/2 ton status

A 71 chevy blazer 4x4, 350, th350 powerglide,both rebuilt with about 5000miles, np205, replaced seals and bearings and rotors on front axle, slapped in a reworked 14bolt FF disk brakes and converted to six lug. 3:73 gears. 2in lift in back with one inch lift in front. A great sounding system, CB. New Alt., starter, 5000miles on pro comp exterrain, 33x12.5 on 15x8 white spoke. Black rolled on linning on the interior. 60/40 split seat added to front. And it gets about 11mpg up to 80mph. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif What do you think it's worth???

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

How much rust?
    Is the body trashed or preety?
    My first guess would be +or- 5000 smakers, as long as everything works that is!
    Putup some pics for us too see /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Pictures sure would help

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

$2, and I will be nice enough to take that pile off your hands. Doubt anyone else will do that /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. '72brett

'72brett 1/2 ton status

hmmm, he is from Arizona, Arizona trucks are a prime on the market! Dry weather=little rust. As long as its been in Arizona all or most of its 30+ yr life

6. blazingjesse

Well i'm finding out that my truck might have visited Salt Lake, when i bought it the bottom was rhino lined and looked and felt solid, but now that i have bounced it around AZ, it's starting to break up and show the rust. so i'm thinking of cuting it out and see how it looks , then later replacing those parts, but other than that the body is great, and i will have pictures soon.

7. kiley

kiley Registered Member

8. blazingjesse

I'm sure you would like to take it for 2$, if i said i'm selling my blazer, what do you think it's worth. But i didn't say that, if you could read, then you would understand that i just wanted an idea of the value of my truck. If you think you can get a truck for 2$ fine, go to the kids store and get one, but don't come here doing that.

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Wow that seemed harsh on your reply, did someone piss in your cheerios???

In reply to :

if you could read, then you would understand

Well if you could do the same then you would know a th350 and a powerglide are too different tranmissions. One has 2 speeds and one has 3.

-Jeremy