Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What does NASCAR stand for?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Non

Athletic

Sport

Created

Around

Rednecks

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

SO you don't have to be in shape to drive 500 laps at 160MPH in one day? Cool! I could be a driver now /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Sorry dude, not funny.. I can see the humor, but still not funny to me.

John

6. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i thought it was funny, whats worse is the commercials that they have now with the guy spinning around the track and hes talking about basketball players and he hope they dont get hurt, kinda dumb, but if you feel you have to justify something then mayby it needs to be, of course im not a fan of the stuff, kinda like golf they just go around and around and people want to see a crash /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Nice try. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif : Ignorance is bliss, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Are we supposed to believe that you, a guy who sits in front of the computer in his undies all day, are an authority on what constitutes an athlete?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Z3PR was at the state fair as he stood watching an old man. Above the old man was a sign that read, "$5.00 - If I can't tell you where you're from, I'll pay you $50.00!"

Z3PR watched a cowboy approach the old man and ask, "Is the sign right?"

The man says, "Yes." The cowboy hands him a five and says, "You're on!"

The old man looks the cowboy up and down, noticing some cow dung on his boots and flatly states, "You're from Wyoming."

The cowboy shakes his head and says, "I'll be darned! You're right!" and strolls away.

A second cowboy approaches the old man and goes through the same routine.

Handing him the fiver, he stands and watches as the old man looks him up and down and notices a bit of straw and cow dung on his boots. The old man says, "You're from Montana!"

The cowboy, dejected, walks away.

Z3PR decides he's going to give the old man a run for the money. He goes into the mensroom, takes his boots off, scrubs them, dries them off and puts on a coat of polish. He walks up to the old man, hands over a five dollar bill and says, "Do your stuff!"

The old man looks and looks, up and down, and appears to be befuddled. Z3PR is now thinking he's gone one up on the old geezer. Finally, the old man says, "You're from South Dakota!"

So Z3PR gets really upset and can't for the life of him figure out how the old guy could know that, so he asks, "How in the world did you know I'm from South Dakota?"

The old man replies, "By the wool on your zipper!"

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Only 9 days, 0 hours, 39 minutes, 14 seconds until the green flag drops at Daytona!!

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Non

Athletic

Sport

Created

Around

Rednecks

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been straining the alcohol from Lysol too long man! It's getting to your head! That statement must represent your daily laps around the sofa and kitchen!
    Bill

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

For everybody that didn't enjoy the joke,
    I copied it from a NASCAR website. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice try. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif : Ignorance is bliss, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Are we supposed to believe that you, a guy who sits in front of the computer in his undies all day, are an authority on what constitutes an athlete?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Z3PR was at the state fair as he stood watching an old man. Above the old man was a sign that read, "$5.00 - If I can't tell you where you're from, I'll pay you $50.00!"

Z3PR watched a cowboy approach the old man and ask, "Is the sign right?"

The man says, "Yes." The cowboy hands him a five and says, "You're on!"

The old man looks the cowboy up and down, noticing some cow dung on his boots and flatly states, "You're from Wyoming."

The cowboy shakes his head and says, "I'll be darned! You're right!" and strolls away.

A second cowboy approaches the old man and goes through the same routine.

Handing him the fiver, he stands and watches as the old man looks him up and down and notices a bit of straw and cow dung on his boots. The old man says, "You're from Montana!"

The cowboy, dejected, walks away.

Z3PR decides he's going to give the old man a run for the money. He goes into the mensroom, takes his boots off, scrubs them, dries them off and puts on a coat of polish. He walks up to the old man, hands over a five dollar bill and says, "Do your stuff!"

The old man looks and looks, up and down, and appears to be befuddled. Z3PR is now thinking he's gone one up on the old geezer. Finally, the old man says, "You're from South Dakota!"

So Z3PR gets really upset and can't for the life of him figure out how the old guy could know that, so he asks, "How in the world did you know I'm from South Dakota?"

The old man replies, "By the wool on your zipper!"

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Only 9 days, 0 hours, 39 minutes, 14 seconds until the green flag drops at Daytona!!

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Good one, but one flaw, I may now live in SD, but I still consitter Omaha, Ne. as home. But still a good joke. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What DOES it stand for... Something I've always wondered about but was afraid to ask LOL! I figure something like National Assotiation of Speed Competition And Races or something like that. I don't know so what is it?

After all, I'm dumb enough to jump out of perfectly good airplanes.... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

12. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

national association for stock car auto racing

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Non

Athletic

Sport

Created

Around

Rednecks

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. You can go strap your meatloaf and corn beef sandwich eating bubblegum butt into a 700 horsepower monster and then drive that bad boy at 190 miles an hour for 200 laps around Daytona when the outside air temp is in the high nineties and the humidity is around the same and see if you have the gumption to survive /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

Comments like those deserve a meeting with Jimmy Spencer or Tony Stewart.......

14. Confedneck

tony stewart? ill go a round with that cry baby hissy fit throwing sissy boy..

15. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Thanks Josh. I knew it had to be something like that. I really like NASCAR. Just don't know much about it. Only time I see it is when the weather here is too bad to go do anything else and I stay home and watch TV. That means hardly ever... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Non

Athletic

Sport

Created

Around

Rednecks

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. You can go strap your meatloaf and corn beef sandwich eating bubblegum butt into a 700 horsepower monster and then drive that bad boy at 190 miles an hour for 200 laps around Daytona when the outside air temp is in the high nineties and the humidity is around the same and see if you have the gumption to survive /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

Comments like those deserve a meeting with Jimmy Spencer or Tony Stewart.......

[/ QUOTE ] First of all, it came from a NASCAR website. Secondly, I couldn't care less what you think Bubba. You've shown yourself to be a complete *#@%^*&#@% over 90% of anything I post. I used too think you were cool, but you proved me wrong on that over and over again. I had fun with the feuds, but you've changed, made it personal attacks with alot of name calling and disrespect. So to quote you from so meny replys to posts/replys I've made, [ QUOTE ]
    STFU !!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Oh yeah, about your sig, do you even have any idea what integrity is ?????? I seriously doubt so. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. Confedneck

anytime.. i cant stand nascar, go slow, turn left, repeat..
    install restrictor plates, go slower, turn left slower, repeat slower..

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    anytime.. i cant stand nascar, go slow, turn left, repeat..
    install restrictor plates, go slower, turn left slower, repeat slower..

[/ QUOTE ]
    LMAO
    i dont really care for nascar but i do watch it every once in a while.

if you ever want a work out do what i do, race harescrambles. going asfast as you can on a bike for 3 hours in the woods, motocross track, swamp, anyhing else you can think of.

"Real Racers Turn Left AND Right"

19. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    tony stewart? ill go a round with that cry baby hissy fit throwing sissy boy

[/ QUOTE ]
    Heee Hee I'd like to see that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tony stewert is ok. Anyone who will punch out a reporter gets a big /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Up in my book.
    He is more like an old school driver than most of the other young guns out there. Who are groomed and set up just to Kiss A$$ to their sponsers.Like Gay little Jeffy boy
    I Also like Jimmy Spencer. Best part of last race season was when he went over to Curt Bush's pit and punched the little A-Hole out out. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    NASCAR is getting too politicaly correct. Too many BS rules.
    I find myself watching Winsto /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif......OOps..... Some stupid phone company Cup. Less and Less.

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    NASCAR is getting too politicaly correct. Too many BS rules.
    I find myself watching Winsto......OOps..... Some stupid phone company Cup. Less and Less.

[/ QUOTE ]
    No kidding! It's all about the money now. All of the Good Old Boys are gone and the new breed is to caught up in there little image games. I gave up on Nascar when #3 left Us.