Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What does your screen name mean?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Jun 8, 2005.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Some are simple - actual names, names/models of truck. Others are not as simple to figure out.

Mine (cbbr) is the first AOL account name I had in 1993. I was in school in Baton Rouge at the time, but not from baton Rouge, so I used c(had) b(erry) b(aton) r(ouge) as my screen name/e-mail address. It stuck and I have been using it ever since.

2. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

SHEOLDEBLAZE:
    when i first got my truck the back glass had a kick ass glass etching on it of a k5 blazer on 44's a blower sticking through the hood, side pipes with flames comming out of it, kc lights across the top..sitting on a mountain top with trees, and a river, and a full moon in the back ground..took almost the entire back glass..it was beautiful..someone spent countless hours on it..and under the k5 was "sheoldeblaze"

basically like most guys my k5 is "female"...shes old..'82..and a blazer..
    hence "sheoldeblaze"...

i miss it :( lost it when some drunk toothless tweeker decided that i wasn't going fast enough for him, when going up a dirt road from the river. he and his buddy were in a jeep..so his buddy reached out and picked up a rock and through it through my back window.. :mad: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: the rock shattered my back glass..which didn't bother me to much, but the fact that my girlfriend was with me (current ex girlfrind) and the rock bounced off the back of her seat, and glass flew all over her..thats what pissed me off!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: if i didn't have high back buckets it would have hit her right in the back of the head!!! So i told her to get down..and i slammed on my brakes..they rear ended me..and i was gonna get out and open a serious can of whoop ass..but as i went to get out i saw the toothless tweeker running towards my door with an even bigger rock..so i nailed the gas, and sprayed rocks and dirt all over him..then noticed a "drag" on my truck..my tow reciever went through his grill and radiator when he rear ended me, and he was hooked on my truck..so since my hubs were already locked from earlier i reached down threw it in 4lo, then threw the 465 in reverse and shoved his heep over the edge of the cilff, when the heep fell it released from my truck..and i tore out of there (they were both out of the heep, so only the heep went over)..we called 911 on the cell phone and met the chp in town..oh and the rock that hit the back of my girlfriends seat weighed 8lbs..a good size rock..mess with me, and my tuck all you want..but endanger my women..you best be ready to die!!!!.. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
    still pisses me off to this day when i think about it, and i thank God for high back buckets!

3. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

screen name

My wife gave me mine,,,

"You waste so much money on that damn truck"

So I just agreed with her and hence the name "Wasted Wages"

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Z3 because I always wanted a BMW Z3, and PR for my name.

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

My old Blazer (70) has a 3 speed manual tranny, with the shifter on the column. Its great theft protection, few people less than 30 YO know how to drive one!!!

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

when I was a lot younger I drove a wrecker for a little outfit here in SLC, the other drivers there started calling me uncle Matty cuz I was older than them and cuz they thought it sounded like a dirty old man name, it kinda stuck :D

7. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Firefighter184

firefighter? Because I am :D
    184? My badge number...

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No chit man, I grew up with the 3 speed colum shifter trucks. Most people today don't know what they are. Nothing harder too them then a floor shifter, but just seeing the look on the youngsters faces trying too figure out a shifter on the colum and a clutch pedal is great, LOL.

9. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

PhoenixZorn - I have a giant tattoo of a Phoenix on my back rising from the ashes... I drew all my work myself, and that was the last one I did, so the name stuck from then on... I added Zorn because it means death in German...

Steakisdone (AIM) - In high school, we had a little band that didn't really exist, but it was called Sauce. All the members had Sauce names, and being that my name is Adam, it was only natural that my nickname would be A-1... That moved on to A-1 Sauce, A-1 Bold, BigDaddySteak after my kid was born, and finally Steakisdone... you get the idea... I hope I don't have to type the whole phrase for anyone...

10. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

When my 'Burb leaves the driveway we are headed to the mountains, hence "mtn. burb". It's our favorite destination.

I guess it could have been "high country 'burb" but mtn. burb is shorter.

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

When did they stop making 3 on the tree? I THINK my dads old 2wd chevy/GM truck had one. Forget the year though. it was 1/2 ton.

12. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Worked heavy construction with a friend named Kenny, I started saying "Yes, Kennysobie", kinda like Tontoe on the Lone Ranger. he started calling me Dontoe.

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My wife hates how loud I listen to my tunes in the Blazer and she hates the smell when I start it up in the garage and my last name is contained in the middle of the username... :D

14. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

"FU" ????????? :thinking:

15. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I collect stuff (shirts/hats/stickers,etc.) w/ different kinds of skulls and crossbones. Used to have Jolly Roger stickers on my truck when I first got it, too.

John

16. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Pauly = what mamma always called me , and mens men called me . 383 = engine I have always wanted , and only was in on building once backyard style ( with actual 400 and 350 parts ) for someone elses truck . So its pauly383 . The K10 is just because I forgot my pauly383 password for a year :D

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Hmmm BranndonC...... because this was the first Forum I ever heard of and didnt know that what I put there would be my name for years.... or else I would have been bold and went with Branndon

18. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Mine's pretty simple: gjK5

I'm from Grand Junction and I have a K5.

If I had known how long (and how much time I'd spend) I would be on this board I probably would have put some more thought into it.

19. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

My Jimmy was known as the "silverbullet" due to the gunmetal paint job and the 383 stroker I have, since it'll haul ass for it's size. I was told by a guy once that it ran like a raped ape. So I decided to go with "Bullet" and not "raped ape" :smirk:

20. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

Cause I'm an huge Pot head........J/K (I've never smoked anything in my life)
    I've been using this name for an long time now. I use to like smokey the bear when I was younger.