Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What F'ed up thing has happend to Chaz today? *updated daily*

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

What F\'ed up thing has happend to Chaz today? *updated daily*

OK since something stupid or f'ed up has happend to me almost everyday this month it will now be posted here until i get some better luck...if anyone has any they can give me it would be much apreacated (sp) stay tuned! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

whats the deal here...i think someone is tryin to play a practical joke on me...i swear nothin is goin right...all this random stupid stuff is goin on...got pissed off at most of my friends and havent been talkin to em in a little over a month...the day after my b-day i have a seizure and fall about 10 feet to the ground off a 631 Cat scraper, my tounge is still numb and cant taste anything from when i had the seizure last wednesday...i think i chomped down so hard i killed a few nerves in it...my right eye is jacked up...from the fall...the bottom half of it is red...broke a blood vessle in it or something...everything is sore still..school started today....i wish this month would just end...i am sick of it...time to move on!!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif oh yea and the final kick in the junk pile...i was spose to get a company truck this year...witch would be my dads old truck..98 chavy crew cab long bed one ton..well he decided to give it to my brother instead because he blew up and destroyed the truck that he normaly drives..keep in mind he dosent even work for the company..WTF...i swear...someone is just goin to jump out and say your on candid camera or something...i am 2 sec away from just freekin exploding!

just remembered more...because of the seizure thing...gettin my class A licence went right out the window..and i am more than likly goin to loose my licence for a year because the hospital turned me into DMV..i already had a note from the doc saying its ok for me to drive but since i stopped takin the meds without askin him he wont write another note...so i basicly screwed myself on that one /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif but still adds to the crappy month

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Re: why has this past month just sucked the whole freekin time?

oh yea one more thing...my own dad forgot my B-day!!!..happy freekin birthday to me...he dident even realize it!

3. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

Hello Happy B-day and I hope you feel better well anyways you got your diff covers month late but all well hope it all works out take an easy see yea on the con /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Happy bday to you Happy bday to you Happy bday to you...Sorry that you have had a bad month I do feel for you I was hoping for this one job and they are really dragging there feet and I want to quit bad....Anyway sorry for the bad luck chazz....mike /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Don't know what to say. Sorry to hear your pain. Take it easy dude. Don't stress too much.
    /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

...And happy Birthday!!!

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Start drinkin...and take it easy /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif You might pop some more blodd vessels in your other eye /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

7. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Happy Birthday Chaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for all the crazy things happening right now. Just remember it's gotta get better. Now get your a$$ to feeling better so you can run the RUBICON with us.

David

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

DUDE!
    You know you need a vacation!
    You need to GO WHEELIN!!!!
    Hey the lottery is up to 80mil play that and maby all your dreams will be answered??
    God Luck with the DMV!!! goverment bastards!!!!!!

9. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Awww, Chaz!

Sorry to hear about so many troubles all at one time!/forums/images/icons/frown.gif It'll get better, tho/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Happy be-lated Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    Happy be-lated Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    Happy be-lated Birthday dear Chaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Happy be-lated Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

dude, this whole damn summer has sucked. coldolences to both of us /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

*pours out beer for Chazz*

11. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

and today once again another crappy day...too tired to get into it tonight but i will tell eveyone the story tommorow night /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif DAMN I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE IN A BAD WAY...anyone want to adopt me for a few months!... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Chaz take a vacation...No not a wheelin vacation.... Fly somewhere and just relax.. It'll get better

13. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i have thought about it...but fundage and the fact that school started ...i am basicly stuck for awhile..at least till december 18th...the count down is awn!...I am hopin by january i can be out of here...i think i am goin to end up sellin my house or rentin it out and move...i need a change in a bad way...its just gettin too redundent around here...too many issues.. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

14. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Family stuff kinda sucks sometimes..I worked for my father when I was younger... We both got to the point where we almost hated each other.. I moved away and came back 12 years later and work for him again.. And now we both get a long like friends. I guess we both just needed to grow up a little.Sometimes it is best to get away for awhile..LOL

15. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Even if you don't fly somewhere go camping for a weekend.... you can do it for cheap. Need a stove or a tent? I got one... just get away for a day or two it'll help so much....

16. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

I am sorry to hear about all your bad luck lately. I hope things get better for you.
    And Happy Late B-Day

17. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Well have a Happy Later B-Day! As for the Class A I feel for ya man I just got mine and the money is easy! Hope that things really start working out for ya man! Just hang in there! Don't do anything stupid just yet.....take a deep breath and relax, review.........well not review, renew your thoughts to positve ones! We are all out here to give ya hand if ya need one........I sure the rest of the K5 klan would say the same!
    Bill

18. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Don't sweat the Class A Chazz. When I got out of the Army in '77 I got my Class 1 cause I loved to drive all the time. 25 years later I don't want to drive to the store after work. I spend so much time driving as a job that I hate to do it any other time. But if I don't work for a week the love of driving comes back. I keep driving cause the moneys good. But if I had to do it over I'd have gone to school and done something else and keep driving for fun instead. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

19. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I spend so much time driving as a job that I hate to do it any other time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that one bruce,On the sierra trek weekend I had to work then drive up to the trek and with work having about 445 miles and then one way miles of 148 ( I think it was) up to trek I hate driving now.....I just need a big mud hole to play in for a weekend..LOL

Come on rain..... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

20. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Ditto that remark!
    Bill