Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What happened to meeting

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 6.2 man, Jul 12, 2000.

1. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I believe a couple months ago a there was talk of a meeting for Blazer owners in Washington and Oregon . Never heard anymore on the event or did I miss it ? I'm still interested if it hasn't happened ?

2. Laurie

Laurie Registered Member

Well shoot, I'd hate to have missed it too [​IMG].

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Re: What happened to OREGONIAN/WASHINGTONIAN meeting

Haven't heard a word on it. My Blazer still has the rod knock problem (and I don't want to drive it a lot right now), but if the meet is somewhere in east Multnomah county (like Gresham) , I will be there. Getting the motor done in the next 3-4 weeks, not sure when it gets done as I am still shopping for the best combo, etc. Let's make this happen before Labor Day.........

If my rig is running, I will make it. If it's torn apart, I still might make it, will just have to take the AWD Safari van instead :-)

Blue Knight, chevyfumes, you out there????

<font color=black>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com