Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What happened to my CK5 address book?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Pure Insanity, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I didnt lose any PMs or anything like that, but my address book is all scattered. Its not in alphabetical order anymore. They look to all be there but all scattered around now. Not a major problem but I prob have close to 100 names in there to have to look thru now. Is there a fix for this?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

the forums look people up by number now and not user name like it used to /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. Pure Insanity

Oh so were just a number now?! I used to feel like someone when I came here but now Im just a number. Just like the govenment..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Im heart broken.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Mudhog is right, the forums use a number with your username attached now, will allow much greater flexability in the future. I will check into this for you, I was worried about loosing PM's but look like those are OK, bound to be a few quarks.

5. Pure Insanity

Ahh dont sweat the small stuff Steve. I just noticed it and thought Id mention it.

Then thought Id make a joke of it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Or maybe you should just shut down the site altogether. I am TOTALLY joking! A local wheeling site that I go to, (well used to go to) shut down today because of me and FL84K5. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Not a huge loss anyhow, the site was full of cyber wheelers and posers. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif 2 guys (me and Jason) are smart asses for a change, where we have always been model citizens, and the site owner pitches a hissy fit and shuts the site down. What a joke!