Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What happened to RIZ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyracing, Dec 30, 2002.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Haven't seen any posts from him in a while, did he fall of the planet or buy a furd or something??????????

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I dunno, but I thought Steve made it so you can't make a post this wide anymore..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. chevyracing

That was weird, I edited it to shrink it down. I don't know what happened there. I did not put that many question marks on there. Anyway, it is all better now....

John

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ahh, the bi-monthly "Where's Riz" cycle has begun...

5. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Lets not forget pugsley and Lara, oh and Paul and about 12 others I can't think of right now..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Lets not forget pugsley and Lara, oh and Paul and about 12 others I can't think of right now.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well let's see....
    Pugs-Put out a net call on the AZ forum for him.
    Lara-Seen her post on PBB a couple times in the last month. Wonder if we ran her off.
    Paul-Some of us talk to him every so often. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. chevyracing

Figured I better ask since no-one else has in over 2 weeks.....
    John

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

How many 2 week sesions have gone on so far, about 4, they've been gone for months...I'm startin to get worried....Lassie go find RIZ ,whats that girl, they've all fallen down the old abandoned well, then go fetch Doc Baker, the fire dept. and the forrest ranger while I make another drink......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyracing

Fumes,
    I hereby withdraw the question and am getting the uncontrolable urge to delete the post as is and put something strange in it's place, like some question that would make your response look.......weird......but out of pure respect and since you are a charter member (and possibly one of the founding members) of the post whore club, I won't...... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Love,
    John

11. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

.... don't forget to put on some water and for God's sake - get some rags !!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I dunno wtf happened to Kev. I emailed him twice because he was gonna send me a manual for my Peeon and then he got beamed up er something... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lara is alive she sent me a Christmas card... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif She doesn't have a puter at work and then at home she never has time. The nerve of her making me have to actually do work at work and not waste time playing pool on Yahoo with her... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I got a Christmas card from Lara and Nick as well as Brandon (ftn96...nother MIA)

I do get the occasional pm from her too. Paul I called the other day and left a message...damn Albertan redneck never called me back. I might have to drive over there and kick his ass./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Gandolf...haven't heard from in months. My theory is that he got a life against better advice.

Riz...I miss.

CapnCrunch (Mikey where are you???)

Twiztid has been scarce again...prolly tired of defending IFS and posting pic's of his man boobs.

Talldogg...haven't heard anything for a few months. I need to email him.

EDDaTree...another MIA

Damnit, they're dropping like flies!!!

Rene

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Twiztid has been scarce again...prolly tired of defending IFS and posting pic's of his man boobs.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Twiz is still kickin', I see him on my AIM buddy list frequently but havent talked to him much in a while.

Mikey is alive and well also, I have always gotten the occasional Email from him. Lately he has swapped over to AIM also so I talk to him every few days now.

16. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL,
    Somehow I missed this one...

You know, IFS has several addavantages over it's solid axle counter part, meny of which have not been coverd yet.
    Like, for example, ability to dial in the roll-centers to perfection, as-well as the superior anti-dive caricaturistics (S/P?)....

As-far as posting pictures of my "man-boobs", I've posted my picture.. once. Thats it. Jerk.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif